Welcome home

Mercedes POV :

I sat on the couch impatiently waiting for Mariah and Marcus to return home today , I've missed my babies sooo much !

I heard a car pull up outside and ran to the screen door , I stood on the porch with tears of joy streaming down my face as I seen my two lovely children step out of the back seat of the car.

They ran up to me with giant smiles.

"mommy , i missed you" they said simultaneously.

"I've missed you both so much" I said and carried them into the house. I texted jet telling him to come meet them , of course he knows about them! I would never hide that from anyone.

Jet walked through the front door in a matter of seconds with a smile on his face.

"I have someone I want you both to meet" i said to the twins and they looked back at jet.

Mariah and Marcus looked at each other and turned back to me. "mommy , I have something to show you" Marcus said and pulled a small envolope out of his back pocket.

I opened it and read it.

' Dear Twins ,

I know you dont know me very well but just know that I wasn't a very good person. I've made some HUGE mistakes in my life that I would take back if I could but if I took back every mistake I made you two wouldn't be in this world. I'd your mommy introduces you to a man named Jet , just know he is your new daddy. Ok ? He will take care of the both of you and your mommy to. Oh and Mercedes if your reading this then it means I'm already gone , I had no point of living in this world so I am going to end it. My body will be at the cabin near the woods.Goodbye.

Sincerely cameron'

I was COMPLETELY shocked , Cameron killed himself ?! I didn't believe it , I dropped the paper and jet picked it up to read it.

I walked out of the house and towards the cabin in the woods , I was completely numb.

I couldn't cry , I couldn't be angry... I don't know what to feel.

I approached the cabin wearily , it smelled horrible.

I opened the cabin doors and there he was , hanging from the ceiling fan with a rope tied around his neck and a chair knocked over on the floor.

He had a small frown on his already dead face and a small tear stung my cheek as it fell from my eye.

Jet hasn't come to check on me so I guess he figured i needed time.

I walked over to camerons hanging body and untied the rope from around his neck. His dead body went limp in my arms and I layed him on the cabin floor.

I'll tell a pack member what happened later but right now , I need space and time to think. I walked into the house and in my bedroom.

Jet was laying in bed watching tv , I crawled in next to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

That night I fell asleep with jet telling me that it was alright and that he loved me.