Lets Talk

JAMES POV :

I sat staring at a blank tv screen. I couldn't concentrate , she was all I could think of.

Even the thought of her made my stomach flip in joy. I finally found her , my mate !

But she's not Mercedes. I found my mate about 2 weeks ago , her name is Jamia and she's perfect. But then there's Mercedes , I love her to death but I'm confused.

I know I need to tell her about Jamia but I can't even look at Mercedes without getting angry.

I'm not angry at Mercedes , I'm angry at the fact that I have to leave her. Yes I said it I'm leaving Mercedes and going to be with Jamia. I'm not heartless , with all the stuff that went on with Cameron and Mercedes they need to talk and work things out.

I'm not Mercedes mate and I know I can never truly make her happy so im going to make things better for them.

~~

I walked out to my car and started it, I drove to camerons house and knocked on the door. Cameron opened the door and I was shocked at what I seen.

There was cameron. The alpha. Looking like a complete bumb.

Literally , he had on old baggy sweat pants , no shirt and it looked like he hadn't combed his hair let alone shaved his face in weeks ! Don't even get me started on how badly he smelt.

"let's talk" I said

"no" he replied nonchalantly and slammed the door in my face. Well then there's only one way to make this work.

~~

I opened the door to my house to see Mercedes sitting on the couch eating potato chips and drinking grape soda. Weird combination.

She must not have heard me come in because she sat there laughing to spongebob. I smiled at how she always appeared strong even when she's breaking down on the inside. Then the smile on my face faded away when I remembered what I was about to do.

I slowly walked over to her and took a seat on the couch opposite to the one she was sitting on so we could face each other.

"Hey" she smiled

"Mercedes , let's talk" I replied

"about?" she asked

"Cameron" I replied slowly and flinched when I seen a stray tear fall down her face from the mention of his name.

MERCEDES POV :

"Cameron" he said slowly and i felt a tear fall down my face. James immediately moved to m couch and hugged me while I cried on his shoulder. This is the James I miss , the old James.

"Mercedes , Cameron isn't doing well and I know your not either." he said slowly pulling out of the hug. I nodded telling him to continue.

"I met my mate last week , that's the reason I've been so on edge lately.. I think you should go talk to him cedes" he said

He didn't have to tell me twice. I hugged him and ran up the stairs.

I showered , did my hair and put on my long sundress that showed all my curves. I slipped on my high heels , applied lip gloss , grabbed my wallet and phone and ran out to the car.

Here I was , standing in front of camerons house knocking on the door but he wasn't answering. I opened the already unlocked door and walked up the stairs quietly.

I opened camerons bedroom door to find him laying on his stomach sleeping. I giggled at hoe crazy he looked. I shut his bedroom door and cleared my throat so he'll wake up.