final chapter

Epilogue :

*7 YEARS LATER*

Mercedes POV :

"Mariah , Marcus GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!!" jet screamed angrily and I chuckled.

The twins are 12 years old and the biggest trouble makers I know. Well me and jet got married !

It was a beautiful ceremony , it was held at a wedding hall and it was everything I could ever ask for .. There were even trained dolphin !

"yes?" they asked slowly , feigning innocence and that made me laugh even harder.

Apparently they ripped jets favorite leather jacket... He really needed to throw that thing out anyways !

As jet continued to yell at them about being 'mature' , a pack member shouted through the pack link.

'ATTACK!' he yelled and jet darted outside. I grabbed Mariah and Marcus and put them in the bathroom.

"lock the door and don't come out until I come get you , be as quiet as possible! Ok ? I love you both" I said quickly and kissed their heads. I ran outside and seen everyone in wolf form.

I didn't shift because it would harm the baby. Yes I said it I'm pregnant but nows not the time to get into detail.

I made eye contact with the smallest wolf , the alphas son clearly.. According to his wolf he looked about 6 but he also looked strong.

As we made eye contact , the baby in my stomach started flipping and kicking me. I looked back at the wolf to see him staring at my stomach with a small smile on his face.

I watched as he mouthed the words 'mate' and I automatically knew he was my baby's mate.

That means I'm having a girl !! Woooooot woooooot .

He must have said something through their pack link because all the wolfs stopped what they were doing and started staring at me.

"keep her safe" he mouthed and they all backed into the woods , going back to where they came from.

Jet shifted and walked over to me , kissing my forehead and we walked inside....

God , where would I be if I would have never went back to the pack house for Jamia ? I would have never met jet and I wouldn't be where I am today.

As a loving mother , gracious wife and strong wolf .... I love my life.