19 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19: ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ & ɴᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ ᴍᴏᴏɴ

"How is she?" Taehyung inquires immediately after the Doctor stops checking Aera.

"She is fine. Perhaps she was scared that's why she lost conscious. He explains and Taehyung sighs a relief.

You should come to the hospital tomorrow and take crutches,she has to use them for the mean time cuz of the leg fracture." The Doctor says and Taehyung nods quickly.

"Thanks."

"You really scared me,Tae. I thought it was a dreadful accident." The Doctor teases.

"It was a dreadful accident,hyung. Taehyung says in a serious tone. She couldn't open her eyes and I was scared to hell." He remembers how he felt that moment.

At that moment,where the guys escaped,he went to Aera,literally hugged her tightly cuz the scene he saw was repeating in his brain,he was so scared,he cupped Aera's cheeks,called her name but the other didn't even answer nor open her eyes.

That was when Taehyung didn't feel his heart beating,he was scared to the core,Moon's fearful bark not helping him,it clicked in his mind to call a Doctor friend who he then met at his house just when he arrived and helped Aera.

"You love her,don't you?" The Doctor nudges the other,smiling mischievously at him.

"Love? The younger starts contemplating while looking at sleeping Aera. He then shakes his head to a 'no'. Love is a strong word,hyung. I just care for her." He says with a faint smile.

The other pats his shoulder. "Hope you'll love her soon." He says with a smile and Taehyung smiles back forcefully.

Not really sure if the love word will ever control him in future.

But what happened today was something that he never felt.

He acted so possessive and he don't know why.

"Let me see you outside." Taehyung starts escorting the Doctor and bids farewell.

He closes the exit door,his ears gets alert when he hears an unusual sound from the kitchen,he carefully walks to the kitchen with a slipper in his hand,his mind telling him its a thief cuz he left the door open earlier.

He sneakily gets to the kitchen but gets in shock upon seeing the kitchen status.

Messy and dirty,flour dust all over the floor,the utensils on the counter scattered.

He starts thinking who would do this.

He is so sure Aera left the kitchen tidy.

His eyes caught Moon who is sitting on the corner trying to tear a packet,a sudden giggle escapes his mouth seeing how the dog is so determined to tear the packet but unable to.

Moon glares at him soon after Taehyung laughed at him. The CEO stops his laugh cuz of the scary glare.

He wants to help the dog but he is scared too.

Why is Aera sleeping?

Only she can handle her dog.

"Ok. He starts hesitantly. I'll help you cuz I know you're hungry but then--- I'm scared of you so I don't think I'll help you when you're standing there." He talks to Moon in a calm tone,actually calming his scared nerves too and he finds it weird.

Who the heck talks to dogs?

It's ridiculous.

Moon looks at him curiously like trying to understand him but he fails,Taehyung is left clueless cuz Moon is just staring at him with questionable eyes.

It then clicks in his mind. "I've a plan." He walks to the kitchen counter while watching his steps cuz he don't want to slip and fall,he takes a long wooden spoon hanging on the pegboard.

Moon is just looking at him curiously.

"I'll try to trap your packet and then I'll open. So you should let me trap it." He warns the dog who whines. Taehyung then carefully moves the wooden spoon to trap the packet,Moon doesn't let him take it but stops when Taehyung glares at him.

He smiles proudly knowing the dog is scared of him. He felt like an achievement.

"Good boy." He says then opens the packet and gives it back to Moon,the dog carries the packet with his mouth and starts walking towards him,the acts suprises Taehyung,didn't take much time when Moon shakes his dirty body covered with flour in front of Taehyung then runs away.

"He is so rude." Taehyung says with popped out eyes.

Not believing what a dog just did to him.

Taehyung lazily starts cleaning the kitchen thinking of how he'll complain to Aera about her dog.

It's high time they get rid of him.

He can't be so rude to him.

He is the owner of the house so---

he deserves huge respect.

........

ILY

Sorry for the short chap.

Just wanted to give you a glimpse of Tae and Moon.

Hope you loved it.