twenty five

Harry;

I stared at the Slytherins with a emotionless expression, half expecting Constance to be with them but she wasn't.
I missed her. I'm such a fool but I can't help but just be angry at her every time I see her.
She has it all. Someone who loves her.
I'm not even sure if Laura loves me anymore.
I'm not even sure if she scare for me. She's engaged to Voldemort now.
I sighed and turned to run to the Ravenclaw common room but Professor McGonagall had grabbed a hold of my arm.
"Harry what do you need?" She looked at me with a worried expression,
"Time." I answered, "As much as you can get me."
She nodded, "Go now. I'll secure the castle."
I nodded, "Thanks." I turned around and pushed through the horde of students that came down the stairs but again, I was stopped.
"Harry! Where are you going?" Hermione shouted.
"Ravenclaw common room! Gotta start somewhere!" I stumbled on a step but quickly caught myself, students still clamoured and I could hear faint thuds in the distance. I looked towards the front door and saw tall cement statues that looked like Knights.
"We've got a plan!" Ron grinned and thy both ran up to me, "We know how to destroy the cup."
I compel try forget about the cup. My mind is just so numbed with things to worry about.
"Actually Ron though it up. It's completely brilliant." Hermione but in,
"Alright. Get to the point." I bit my lip, times wasting.
"You destroyed Tom Riddles diary with a basalisk fang right? Well we were thinking that we'd go to the chamber and use that to destroy the cup." Ron explained to me, with a hopeful smile on his face.
I nodded frantically and handed him the Marauders Map, "Look for me afterwards."
I ran before they could say anything, but I could swear I hear a soft mellow voice call my name.

.

.

"HARRY POTTER!" Luna Lovegood stood alone with me at the spiral stairs in the Ravenclaw tower.
"You won't find the diadem in there!
Haven't you heard a thing about what Cho had said? There's not a person alive who seen it."
I furrowed my eyebrows, "What do you mean, Luna?"
She pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head in disappointment, "This is why you weren't sorted into Ravenclaw. It's obvious isn't it? You have to talk to someone whose dead."
Realization struck through me, making me feel dumb.
Friends like Luna are extremely good.
She walked on the step in front of me and stared out the window.
"Amazing isn't it?" She smiled at the huge sheiks that covered the Hogwarts grounds.
It won't hold them.
A feminine voice spoke in my thoughts.
We're coming, Harry. You'll regret all the times you let us go.
I shook my head, take deep breaths Harry. I told myself.

Deep breaths.

.

.

I walked into the exposed room and look around. Where was she?
I shivered in my jacket and wrapped my arms around myself. She's close.
In the distance I saw a grey figure floating along the floor. I quickened my pace and she started to look more clear. She was wearing a very old style dress and her hair was down and styled.
"You're the Grey Lady aren't you?" I murmured,
"I do not answer to that name." She declared and floated away.
"I'm sorry! You're Helena. Helena Ravenclaw. Rowena's daughter."
Reluctantly she came back and I let out a breath I was holding.
"Yes." She whispered.

.

Laura;

The leave crunched under my black boots as I walked towards Voldemort's side. No matter how much I wanted to run away from him, I had to stay by him. I could be killed and then there goes my chances with Harry.
He didn't kill me that night, however, he did use the Cruciatus Curse on me. Numerous times I might add.
I have bruises all over my body but I ignored the pain by stealing a remedy from Scabior.
He's like a drug dealer.
I walked to Voldemort's left side reluctantly and stood my ground,
"How foolish." He snarled at the huge shield that covered Hogwarts. I wanted to smack him. Foolish?! This was bloody amazing! I've never seen a shield this huge before.
"Ready your wands." He yelled, and before I knew it. Thousands of spells were cast, flying towards the shield. They exploded against the clear shield and caused it to break and fall away like burnt paper.
What startled me was when Voldemort finished it off by using the Elder Wand. Well there goes a their hard work.
I sighed. Where is Connie? I thought to myself and turned to walk away when Voldemort suddenly stumbled back and held his heart.
I stared in awe as he gasped for breath. Harry did it.
I knew in my heart that Harry just destroyed another horcrux.
Fearing for my life I stepped back into the crowd and watched in horror as he killed a man that stood behind where I was just standing.
That could've been me.

Voldemort silently walked away with Nagini slithering beside him, "Come Nagini."
and he disapparated.
Way to lead an army, dude.

Constance;

"I'll meet you there." I told Draco as we agreed on going to the Room of Requirement. He was going to fetch Goyle and Zambini.
He hesitated before answering, "Alright."
"Draco," He made eye contact with me. I could see the stress and tiredness on his dark bags. I brushed some of his hair out of his face and held his face in my hands, "You can count on me. I'll be there."
He smiled with reassurance and pulled me into a deep kiss before dissaparatting from me, leaving me with warm lips.
I stood there with my hands on my lips, that was bloody perfect. He just leaves me breathless.
"Room of requirement!!" I exclaimed, remembering where I was supposed to go. I opened the door to the corridor and basically ran for my life.

.

I came to the bare wall and stared at it, baffled.
Yeah, Okay.
I closed my eyes and imagined a room that resembled a hoarder.
When I opened my eyes the black door opened and revealed the same piles of junk, Draco and I walked endlessly everyday in Year 6.
I smiled at the memories.
The same old couch was in the same old place, we kissed there.
The rusty old bed was still in the same place too, we almost fucked there.
I won't go into details.

I ran my hands against the old books when a blur fairy came flying from around a pile of books and chairs.
I scratched my nose, What is that.
I shrugged and went towards where it came from but more flew into my face, causing me to scream.

After I new they were gone I brushed myself off and calmed myself down. That was freaky as fuck.
I heard soft murmurs and clattering from up ahead and I ran towards the sounds.
I expected Draco to be with his friends but instead I saw Harry and Hermione struggling to climb a mountain of rubbish.

"Well, " I chuckled, "What a coincidence."

"Constance." Hermione gasped, "What are you doing here?"

I shrugged, "Draco has lost something. A war is coming. The unusual fuckery. What are you guys doing?"
Of course, they didn't say anything.
Fuckers.
"Searching for a horcrux?" I suggested, smirking at them.

Soon then, Harry jumped down carrying a tiara.
"The Ravenclaw Diadem? Isn't he a sneaky little bitch." I chuckled at Voldemort's choice of a horcrux.
"Why are you here? Don't you have a daughter to take care of?" Harry glared at me.
"Because I want to see that son of a bitch die." I glared, and opened my mouth to say something else but Ron Weasley came screaming and running from one direction screaming about Goyle setting the bloody place on fire.
On cue, fire started flowing its way to us like a river.
Adrenaline rushed through my burns and my first move was to run, so I did.
I ran past the unmoving Harry and followed after Hermione and Ron.
"Harry!" I screamed behind me, "Come on!"

We ran towards the entrance but we got blocked off by the flames from all directions.
I looked frantically around me and spotted old brooms in the corner, "Right here!"
We all grabbed a broom, but there was only three so I had to ride with Hermione.
"The entrance is over there!" I shouted, pointing at the inferno but at the corner of my eye, I saw Zambini and Draco standing on a dresser at the top of rubbish.
"We can't leave them!" Harry shouted,
"If we die for them Harry, I'm going to kill you!" Ron groaned and I rolled my eyes at him.

.

After Harry stabbed the Diadem I ran over and kicked the horcrux into the Room of Requirement, black smoke erupted and created the shape of Voldemort.
We all breathed heavily and collapsed onto the ground.

"That was fucked." I murmured,

______________
Decided to make this chapter longer, cause why not.

Also, it's sad to say, this book is almost finished.
Maybe like six or seven chapters, in not too sure. It might change.

Thanks for reading ^_^.

Don't forget to vote! Comment!
& follow!

-Savannah