CHAPTER 16

After that, I didn't want to know anything about her escape... I was afraid, I couldn't remember anything and I couldn't report anything... I never told my parents, I was so afraid of disappointing them but above all of hurting them, so I didn't I haven't said a single word in months. I haven't heard from Khalan or that guy in several weeks, every day I was closer to my graduation and I was really proud, I didn't let anything stop me, everything was going well for me, but then Khalan appeared one day in front of my apartment, crying. She said he wanted to see me.

Something in me hurt to see her, the one I loved, the one to whom I offered my friendship, my honesty, had caused one of the worst scenarios of my life to happen. Why did she do it? I always wondered that and there could never be an answer to that question; She was crying waiting for me to forgive her and that she wanted to talk to me...

"Mew", I could hear her voice so weak. "Please, I beg you let me in I need to talk to you".

"Please Khalan, it hurt me, I just didn't understand why you had done this to me. "Go away Khalan, I don't want to see you...".

"Mew I...I, I need to see you".

"I knew I didn't have to see her but something in me told me that I would look for her later, it was better to know what she had to say and then leave. When I opened The door, she cried while she had a piece of paper in her hands, her eyes showed fear, I didn't know what to think, so I quickly brought her into my apartment and sat her in the living room chair, she cried for a long time, apologizing. I won't leave her at this point I was crying too, I didn't know why after so much damage he did to me he suddenly looked for me, I didn't understand.

"What do you want Khalan?", I asked.

Separating quickly from her.

"I...I want to show you something Mew, please I need you to stay by my side...".

"Khalan What's up?".

"Mew I'm pregnant", she said. "I'm 2 months pregnant, and the baby I'm expecting is yours".

When he told me I didn't know what to think, my body, my mind, everything abandoned me leaving me with no options or what to think about, I was afraid, and I felt disappointed in myself many times, my parents would be disappointed so I never told them that Khalan was pregnant, and I think to this day they don't know.

After talking to her, she begged me not to tell my parents about anything, I was afraid they would separate us so I agreed and she told me that we would go to Thailand, her father has an important company, she could work there, but she didn't know, she wasn't there. Sure but I couldn't leave Khalan alone, she would have my child and I wasn't going to leave her.

I spent more time with my family that day, so I could spend my last day in England with them.

"Son, look", my mother said, showing me some papers, it was a record label, she wanted to record with me, all my effort had been for that, to be able to fulfill my dreams. "It's incredible!"