act two

Travis' narration

how this is starts, whenever i took my first mission for my battle, but then, it was a beginning, since the fog engulfed the entire living side, no one could leave the entire town alive, it was horrifying, i was getting in my nerves, how long i could have a spare time between them and the others, they waged war on the entire planet, but now i could resides who's winner and who's loser, the endless debate brought all of us into ruin, but then they will be no more mistakes for us. but i will find them and terminate them.

at USS Carl vinson

after the battles i went, i landed my plane onto the aircraft carrier.

lopez: travis

hale: anthony.

lopez: i thought you didn't got out of that fog alive.

Hale: i survive that fight in the down town, you're right, i got out of that fog alive.

Lopez: i know you got out of that fog alive. but at least i got the evidences though

my best friend activated the console, but now. i saw the evidence of newbury engulfed by the mysterious fog

hale: this is horrible anthony, i know i can suppose to help without everyone i couldn't survive.

anthony: yeah. dang right

Newbury high school

i was with jack the same day. but now parker, i know anthony was right. i must get rid of those legendorgas before the living side is theirs. i remember that

parker: are you sure officer you can go back to that battle. yes

refuelling plane

i got to that refuelling plane, but then we all got to our fighter ships and then they dropped the cranes.

parker: alright everyone armed?

until then they detached the cranes and then we got to the middle of the battle. but now, we entered that fog.

At the middle of the battle

we got to the middle of the battle lines and now we entered the fog that those beasts resides

Hale: alright we're in position, engage those legendorgas on sight

Parker: copy.

and now we engaged those fireflights coming from the fog. but then it's almost a disaster, i thought we couldn't had to make it by now.

Parker: mirror plesios inbound!!

Hale: we got your back (engages all mirror plesios)

and then we got to the same lines when we engaged them, but now. a new enemy aircraft emerged from the fog. we need to be careful before i got this bitch in open arms, but then we need to be careful

Parker: (fires her missiles on rustcaps) hale, they got to the lines, you get to these beasts out of this metropolis.

Hale: acknowledged! (engages every rustcaps and fireflights on his behalves) there. alright people, we need to get engage these fighter crafts coming from the fog, parker there's the only way to beat them.

and then we got to the metropolis and now we engaged all of them but now, there's the new enemy approaching from the fog, but now we have to engage all of them, with extreme caution.