CHAPTER 6

ROSE'S POV

*FOUR DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION*

"I can do it, I can do it…" I kept on whispering to myself before reaching Liyah, I finally made up the decision of telling her about my feelings, but I was nervous as hell.

I couldn't even walk straight due to the nervousness and the shaking that I was experiencing.

"Hey, Rose!" Liyah called out to me and as I opened my eyes slowly, I saw her looking at me confused "what's happening to you?" she asked "are having your period cramps?" she asked looking at my state,

I have really bad cramps that I sometimes vomit and can't even walk, and that's how bad I was looking in front of Liyah right now, and it's all just about my feelings but so hard to get them out.

"No! Not at all" I assured her "I want to talk to you about something very important" I said.

"Come on let's go, you'll tell me in the car" she replied, taking my hand, it was home time, and because my cousin brother was also bought a car, sometimes she went home with me in Arshad's car or in Saad's car.

I am neighbors with Liyah but I live in the same house with Arshad. He is my cousin, more like my twin, we grew up together side by side, same age, hobbies, behavior, nature.

"ALONE" I demanded as she turned because she tried to pull me, but I didn't move.

"Now that's serious… Okay" she said and took me to the parking lot.

"Hey, Arshad can you please wait for us for like thirty minutes" she told him as soon as she approached him when we found him there waiting for us.

"You guys are the ones who should wait for me because I have a game and I can't miss it" he replied.

"Until when?" I asked.

"Uhm it's going to take… let's say minimum two hours" he replied, scratching his hair.

"I think we'll go with Saad then" I said

"You can't" he denied.

"Why?!" I asked.

"He is on the other team competing against ours" he replied.

"Oh god ok fine, try to hurry" I said.

"Don't worry" he reassured me.

"Okay cool, bye!" she said waving while coming back to me as I sat down on a rock.

"Bye" he waved back.

We sat behind the cars, in the parking lot, where there was no one.

"Arshad has a game, so we have time" she said

"Okay. Spill" she said after sometime when we sat down.

"It's serious, okay" I looked at her seriously.

"I already know that" she rolled her eyes focusing on me.

"I know, but still, you may get hurt" I said, looking at her as she was giving me a questioning look.

"Hm and…" waiting for me to continue.

"Uhm actually it's about my feelings" I said it as slowly as I could

"Hm" she would rather not interfere, so she just hummed, smiling. She knows I never share my feeling, so she knows it's time that I spill everything after keeping it in my heart for a long time.

"Don't tell me you like Amir" she interrupted me suddenly after being lost wondering.

"Eewww. Noo... It's wrong to judge others" I corrected myself.