CHAPTER 36

SAAD'S POV

Rose has not told anyone about us yet. She's living in the wedding house with everyone, acting like everything's fine between us, but I just shrug it off.

My parents chose their house as Arshad's parents also, since it will be easier for Rose because she's from both sides.

I hid my diary in Liyah's room before I left six years ago.

It's of no use to me anymore, I need to burn it.

For that, I have to get into Liyah's room.

I hid it under her bed in the secret box under the old rug.

I am not allowed to go into her room since she's a bride and because she's getting married tomorrow, it's harder,
I have to do anything to get it.

Everything's finished between me and Rose and I have to finish that diary as well.

I have to, but I can't face Rose. I have avoided going home, with different kind of excuses.

I checked the CCTV footage of the hospital only to see Rose coming in, heading inside the house, I expected it because she left most of her things behind.

I took the opportunity and headed home for the diary.

I made sure no one saw me and entered Liyah's room through the window, no one was inside, she was in the bathroom and took the opportunity.

I took the diary out and headed for the exit.

Before I could leave, Maa came inside.

I ran over to the other window to hide, as Liyah also got out of the bathroom.

I had no choice but to hide behind the curtain, it was far from her bed, so it was the safest place for me.

Maa brought a henna artist with her.

Now I know that the curtain was not the best idea because the door and the open window were very far and the one I was standing in was locked, and it leads to the hall.

After she was done applying the henna, which made me even more shocked and embarrassed that I had to enter now, she got it applied at very weird places and I had to close my eyes plus stand still for a very long time.

She still had to call Rose, I was doomed now.

I thought that I would go out freely asking Liyah to keep quiet about it, but she had to call her.

She came in with a bowl.

"Hello! Birthday girl" Liyah yelled happily, It's Rose's birthday.

From where I was standing I could get a proper view of them.

"Hy" she rolled her eyes "and, a whole week is remaining for my birthday"

"Put your hands forward" she ordered as Liyah did what she asked.

"Okay" she replied peaking at Rose's face.

"Birthday girl's not happy?" Liyah asked.

"I am very happy" she faked a smile, cupping Liyah's face into her hands, making Liyah groan.

"How many coats?" she asked as Rose applying lemon juice on her henna, I could tell by the cut lemon she was using to apply.

"Until it finishes" Rose replied.

"Ugh I'm tired" she sighed.

"Let me do something" Rose offered, she put a pillow and made her sit comfortably, but she still had to put her hands up not to touch anything, I felt bad for her because I was tired of standing for a long time, what about her?