CHAPTER 25

ROSE'S POV

*THE NEXT DAY"

"Do you guys remember your grandfather's house" Maa asked both of them.

"Yeah" Saad replied, taking a bite of his food, looking at his mom suspiciously.

"The haunted one" Liyah asked, her voice sounded so high-pitched, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but it's not haunted" she replied as Saad and Liyah looked at each other.

"It was but not anymore" she added in defeat.

"And how did that happen?" Liyah asked.

"Liyah, that was years ago" she told her.

"Many years passed down and don't forget that big sheikhs were paid, and they did their job very well" she said as they both nodded looking at each other.

"What about Thalassa?" Saad asked as I looked at him confused about what they were talking about.

"Yeah really, what happened to her?" Liyah added asking.

"She was already old and since so many years passed by, she might have died" she replied.

"Might?" Saad asked

"I talked to the people near, and they said she stopped doing her things long time ago" she said sighing.

"Ohhh" Liyah looked surprised.

"Why did you remind us of it?" Saad asked.

"Because, I'm thinking of it to be Liyah's wedding destination house" she said as Liyah looked more shocked than surprised.

"What… No way" she replied, standing up, and her voice came out high-pitched, loud and clear.

"What! No way" Saad added

"Maa, that witch can't be predicted" Liyah argued, the witch, what are they talking about?

"What is she talking about?" I asked Saad as curiosity overtook my patience.

"Nothing, just leave it" he replied

"But Maa, the house has not been used for a very long time" Liyah argued more.

"I know, and I have the perfect plan for this but you guys won't listen to me" she sounded sad and disappointed, Liyah sat down.

"Hm and What's that plan of yours?" Liyah asked, quoting it.

"Well, we are going to stay there for a whole week starting from three days after today" she said as Saad chocked on his water, looking at his father, he nodded back in assurance.

"What… I'm not going" Liyah denied, arguing.

"Saad" she looked at him with her eyes requesting him to talk.

"Maa, you know what happened in that house years ago and still" Saad asked, facing her.

"What if the past repeats itself?" he asked, making me more curious and confused.

"It won't, I promise… She's dead" she assured them as Liyah put her hands on her face not believing the current situation.

"How sure are you?" Saad asked.

"A Hundred percent" she replied.

"Okay then, what are we going to do there, in the middle of anywhere" Liyah asked, trying to look for a way out.

"Well we are not going alone" she said, leaving all of us concentrated waiting for her to continue.

"What?" Saad asked, gesturing her to continue.