Chapter 180: The Iron Hard Guild And The Spread Of News!

It Has Been Two Days Since The Guild Have been destroyed and Queen Swift sent off the Requested Damages to accompany Daquando on his plans to who knows? Whilst the Floaters themselves was up to no good again, as usual but what about Fheslez-niyan's forgotten group?" - Narrator

Prior to this Wednesday, Monday, Right After Daquando was waiting on the requested Damages 

Fheslez-niyan was still burning up and so on. "Damn he's not looking much better though he's stopped running up and down." Brecca said. "Darn it." Antoan said. "What are we gonna do?" Brecca asked. "I think Imma need you to head back to the damage while I stay here and watch Fheslez-niyan. As of now, some sorta madness have started up in the kingdom and I think It has something to do with the sudden dust storm that just took place. I think having Fheslez-niyan here's for the best as he's not fully in control of himself as yet, so I need you.......

"But they asked that you came back." Brecca cut in. "Just do as I say, I am the Shadow Supremacy, I need you to listen to your higher positions." Antoan said seriously. "Think about this Lady Averiz, you're stronger." Brecca said. "Yes, but I have a bad feeling about this one. I think I need to preserve my energy for something bigger that's about to come. Just call it a hunch." Antoan said. "Okay. If you think this is right then I have no objections. The King does trust your input after all." Brecca said. "Go now, and HURRY!" Antoan said as Brecca leaped over onto another building and off she went. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile~ At The Lion Castle

"This country is a joke." King Rex said as he stood up. "Where're you going?" Marango asked. "This was a waste of time. Call me up again when that shit brat of a king have finished with the loads a rebellions on his governance. Such Senselessness. PA----THETIC!" King Rex said. Ellenoir blitzed up to King Rex with her lightning coated knife. "Don't diss our king!" Ellenoir shouted. In an instant the spear was ran straight through her belly. "Weakling!" He said as he kicked her off. Queen Regina and Sting Ray held down there heads as they sighed. "ELLENOOOOOOOOIIRRR!!!" Marango shouted as he caught her in his hands. "Let's go Toro." King Rex said. "Sire!" Toro said as he walked pass them. "What a waste of time. Such an unorderly country. It could have been me and my tribesman that wanted to war with you all. We would've burned the whole country to its core within a matter of 2 Hours raiding and killing men, women and children. SSSSHHHHHRRRRRR SSSSSSSHHHHHHRRRRRRR SSSSSHHHHHHHHHRRRRRR!" He said as they blitzed off in a flash. 

"Ellenoir!" Marango cried as he held her. Queen Regina stood up. "Emotions....Once again. If she reacted so because someone called her King mediocre, then she deserved death to begin with." Queen Regina said as she walked pass. "YOU PEOPLE! ALL WE WANTED IS SOME PATIENCE! YOU ALL WILL PAAAAAAAYYYYYY!" Marango shouted out in tears. "Hmmm? You too? What have us inner Worlders? What do they? The outer world people? Are we not all humans whom seeketh emotions though we war and kill and bond with whom we choose? You sit there judging a pointless death when your country have been through a massive rebellion in the past month and is on the verge of collapse with this upcoming war. While we had the decency to put aside our differences to meet up here. To Give away worthy soldiers of our army. Saying we will pay....What have you guys that a desperate country shouldn't? You know what that is?" She asked as she walked off with Sting Ray. Marango looked at her in anger. "Choices to act however you people think you should in any and every situation when you shouldn't. That's why that woman in your hands is on the verge of death and the results of the war might have already been decided on both sides." She said as she disappeared into the mountains with Sting-Ray. Marango eyes widened.