Chapter 168: Beginning Of Non-Gravity Arc/ ZERO GRAVITY MAN AND THE FIERY FEVER!

Beginning Of Non-Gravity Saga

Narrator-: It has been two weeks since the war of madness as the city was continuing rebuilding. Whilst in the dark the continual of moving evil waged against the future of the country of Lion Castle Kingdom. There are 6 different states in the country of Lion Castle Kingdom. 

Lion Castle Capital, Mummies Town, St. Golds Street, Black Shy Regions, Chang Street & the furthest and most isolated part of the islands where the illegal activities takes place the most. The most criminal place where not even the monarchy could rule over because of its vile nature over the past 200 years.  This state is called.........................The Coastal City Of Rum-bar. Where a certain darkness resides. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alpha and his associates Agneya and Myomoto walked along the dusty terrains where there was absolutely no houses just barren land for miles. "Is it around here?" Myomoto asked. "I should think so." Agneya responded. Alpha (Vigilante)  walked along the terrain as dust blew up and they held there hands over there faces. Alpha then continued walking along the dusty terrain. "Absolutely nothing." He said impatiently.  "We're reaching pretty close now be patient." Agneya said. "hm." Alpha continued. "He seems pretty anxious today. What could he be planning this time?" Myomoto thought as he smiled. "Alpha...Though I'll always be on your side. I want to know one thing." Myomoto asked. "Ugh?" Alpha turned his back as he walked. "What do you define as morality?" Myomoto asked. "Hm." Alpha then held his hand over his mouth. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Morality!?" Alpha asked. "Morality? Morality to me?" Alpha said as he looked ahead and continued walking. "Morality is a war from within where you're stuck between trying to figure out what is wrong and right. It is far based off introduction of ones own knowledge and perception of the world. So whenever one become confident with the pros and cons of the faith of there belief they'll use it to determine what is wrong or right. Listen to me....In this world one does not get to determine flaws from perspective but experience, when one kills another it is his perspective and not his experience, yet one who's is alternating to the murderer then he become whatever right it is cause he opposes the beliefs of the other, but at the same time the righteous could kill to defend themselves because whenever perspective changes to experience its all a different story. Hunger, Crime, Sin, Hatred, Chaos, Destruction all of these are all made through biases upon opinions created from the level of perspective and experiences one is at. Through this explanation what hand can be held up and make judgement upon another because of there indifferences in opinion and so within diversity hatred and malice is born, corruption and cruelty taken out on one another through wrath, greed, death, vengeance and malice. Within such a world where morality is being questioned no one will ever stop being a slave to there own selfish desires. As such someone as divine as I am shall cast that judgement myself and inflict fear into this world so within death, souls that suffer the same fate as no biases in opinion and such a world is born where Experience is utmost and perspectives are destroyed." Alpha said. "So that is how the divine thinks? There are no Wrong nor right if morals and ethics are different." Myomoto thought. "We're here." Agneya said. "So that's the Rum-Bar Guild." Alpha said. "My ability to create breaches are getting more and more difficult. Is it because I'm getting back my original power over the time that passes?" Alpha thought as he opened up a breach. They then entered the breach.