š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ š— š—˜!

You turned around a little confused when you heard your name being shouted, only to be greeted by the same person as the last few days

You turned around a little confused when you heard your name being shouted, only to be greeted by the same person as the last few days. "Ah, it's you again." You said rather unsurprised when you saw Josuke's face.

...again? He repeated a little gloomy in his thoughts but didn't let it get to him. He didn't even know what that meant. Your tone said nothing about how you felt about that. "I guess so. What are you doing here all alone?" He asked when he saw you standing around without anyone nearby.

You just sighed in agony. "They left me because they finished school earlier than me. Can't really blame them for that, but I just wish they hadn't told me that they were going to try this new café..." You anwered a bit gloomy since the topic was really bothering you. "Heard they make really good carrot cake. I'm so jealous..."

He looked a little suprised. "You like carrot cake?"

You hummed. "Yeah. It's totally underrated."

Unfortunately, your conversation was cut short when a very depressed Koichi joined you along with your everyday Okoyasu. "Hello, you two." You greeted them, and they both returned the gesture.

Okuyasu, in particular, seemed very enthusiastic today. "Hey, guess who did better on the English test than the really smart Koichi!" He exclaimed while excitedly pointing at himself with both fingers. "This guy!"

You put a hand over your mouth to control your shock. "Seriously...?" You let out a gasp because you were well aware that he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer - to be honest, you sometimes doubted whether he was a knife at all, maybe a fork with a bowl of soup would describe him better. The tutoring sessions with Okuyasu were of a completely different caliber, and you only knew that guy for like a week or two.

Your eyes turned to the little boy. "How badly did you do, man?" You asked, ignoring Okayuse's voice as he said, hey, what does that mean?

"Don't ask. I really messed up, like really..." he groaned dejectedly with his head down. "I was so troubled by Yukako that I couldn't focus at all."

You blinked a little confused. "Yukako?" You repeated, trying to put a face to the name, but it just didn't ring a bell.

Before Josuke could jump in to give you an explanation, Okayasu interrupted him. As if the guy wasn't annoying him enough by interrupting your alone time by simply busting in on your tutor lessons. That idiot. Aren't best friends supposed to be able to play wingman? I'm just so lucky that I got the most stupid one...

"She's this crazy chick who has this really creepy obsession with Koichi." Okayasu explained, and the very thought that she could have heard him sent shivers down his spine. "She really gives me the creeps." He finished and then looked a little scared. "She's not right behind me, is she?" He asked, turning slowly only to relax when he saw no one lurking.

"Really?" You asked a little doubtfully. You didn't want to jugde the situation too quickly since you were a girls' girl before anything else. "Is she that bad?"

At your question, all three of them sighed at the same time. Josuke had to confirm it. "Worse, actually. He wasn't exaggerating, and the fact that she's a stand user makes things really difficult." He added as he remembered how the student had almost burned another girl alive for talking to Koichi. "It sounds crazy, but that's because she is. I'm serious."

You've known Josuke for a while now, and if even he agrees, it shows how serious the situation was. I still have to see for myself, but well. Koichi looked exasperated. "To be honest, I was a bit happy at first. It was the first time ever that a girl had confessed to me..." he said with a heavy heart. "But the situation got out of hand due to my indecisiveness. I want to be clear with her. I'll tell her that I don't like her and that she should stop bothering me!"

The despair he felt from his friend made Okoyasu sympathize with him. "I understand you completely, man. I really do." He said and put a hand on his shoulder comfortingly. "Maybe we're just exaggerating a bit, and all girls act like this with their crush, and we just don't know it." He put out his theory, and Josuke raised an eyebrow when the two of them slowly turned to you

"Oh yeah, totally." You replied monotonously, feeding their delusions. "I was actually about to commit homicide the last time I was interested in someone. You know, just normal girl behavior."

Before the two could consider the problem fixed, Josuke crushed their spirit. "Guys, she's being sarcastic." He announced and then looked at the smaller boy. "Come on, Koichi. You're better than that. Though, I don't think that you should reject her directly, by the way. I really think that it would make things even worse." He said, and you nodded with an unapologetic look on your face. "Yeah, maybe you should just ignore her and act like an asshole in front of her so she gets the ick. That usually works even when guys don't try."

The boys listened with interest to what you were saying. "And what exactly should I do?" Koichi asked you.

You didn't think too much about it as you shrugged your shoulders. "You're a good guy Koichi, just do the opposite of everything you would normally do."

Sometime Later...

I'm kind of worried...Josuke thought to himself as he watched you leave the school grounds. What if this Yukoko somehow realized that she told Koichi to stay away from her? I don't know what her stand can do, but I doubt that she has enough control over it to fight that crazy girl...

"Hey, do you wanna hang out?" The words rang out of his mouth before he could reconsider, his shyness forgotten in his worry. He saw your slightly confused expression at his abruptness and scratched his cheek a little. "Yeah, sorry. It's me...again."

You laughed slightly at the reference. "I'm usually not that spontaneous." You replied, and Josuke already prepared himself emotionally to be rejected by holding his breath. "But I suppose I can make an exception for you since I actually do have fun hanging out with you." You finished, and he let out a sigh of relief. She likes hanging out with me? I'm so happy!

Caught up in your thoughts, you didn't notice Josuke's dreamy state. "Hmm. I have to go home, though. I have this really sick old cat, and I need to give her this medicine regularly so she can poop properly and stay alive." You explained and then looked at him. "You don't mind hanging out at my house, do you?"

Alarm bells started ringing in his head. House? You mean, like where she lives? Josuke tried to stay calm and not act weird. "Of course not." His voice came out squeaky.

To Be Continued...

first few chapters are always a bit weird to write since i have to get into the story + characters myself...like it's so difficult for no reason and i always hate them no matter what