𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄. 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

❛︎ CALL ME OKAY ❜

❛︎ CALL ME OKAY

❁ ❁ ❁

She'd gotten the call at four in the morning. While for her it had been four, it had been seven in Boston. Silent tears had formed down her face. Susannah was gone, and she could do nothing but cry in her dorm room silently as her roommate was sound asleep.

Conrad had called her, a lot of courage on his end to phone his ex-girlfriend as he grieved the loss of his mother. The two hadn't spoken since Thanksgiving and neither were confident enough to talk to the other, yet it was evident that both still loved each other deeply.

"Conrad," her voice ached as he heard his hiccup from the crying prior to calling her. "I- I just thought you should know, you always said to update you," he hiccuped again. She didn't reply, but rather bit her lip, something she would do when she didn't know what to say right away.

"That's all, your parents will probably uhm, they'll let you know about the funeral details when we get all of that figured out," a heavy breath left his lips as he talked. "I'll let you go now, I bet it's uhm early there," he said, "I lo- goodbye Iris."

"Conrad," she started before he could hang up. "You can always call me, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah of course," he said rushed, the line going off on Iris' end abruptly.

Iris sat on her bed, all emotions a whirlwind in the span of their five minute chat. She wished to be back in Boston, with her friends and family at that very moment.

❁ ❁ ❁

SPIDEMEISTER SPEAKS

prologue chapter, again to emphasize
that this story does not take place during
season 2 but it touches on the subjects

the time jump is 3-4 months after season 2
where conrad is already in school to go to
stanford!

hope y'all enjoy this <3

© 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫