2 ❀ ✰

Description: Taylor is your mom & she got a call from your school. You are 12 F.

Y/N 2ND PERSON POV

You sat anxiously in the principles office. You kept your head down, picking at the skin on your fingers while you waited. You had to keep fighting back the hot tears threatening to spill down your cheeks. 

You knew you messed up, but that wont stop your mom from being mad at you.

The door opened to the room you are sitting in. It was your principle, Mrs Edwards. "Y/N. Your mother is here, hon'" She said calmly. Mrs Edwards had already scolded you, she wasn't mad anymore. 

You got up and slung your bag over your shoulder. You silently walked out of the room, staring at your dirty, pink converse. Your mom was signing you out, and you could hear the disappointment and frustration in her voice as she said her farewells to the school receptionist.

You walked out to the black Toyota and opened up the passenger side door and got in. "I need to stop by the studio for a sec." Your mom said nonchalantly, starting the car. "Okay." You replied quietly. The car ride was silent, apart from the radio playing quietly. The car pulled to a stop and your mom got out. She walked into the building but came out a mere five minutes later. 

She hopped back in and continued the drive home. 

Once you got inside the house your mom spoke up, "Sit down on the couch please, Y/N." 

You did as you were told and sat down, putting your bag down on the floor. Olivia walked across the sofa and sat beside you, so you pet her belly gently to calm yourself down. Your mom sat down on the coffee table a few feet away from you, and put her hands in her lap. 

"Look at me."

You looked up at her through your watery eyes, her red lipstick and blonde hair blurry. Your lower lip quivered, and you could feel a lump in your throat starting to form. 

"No child of mine should ever think teasing or picking on someone is OK." Your mom said sternly. The tone of her voice broke your sensitive little heart, and you burst into tears. "I need you to tell me what happened, Y/N. I'm sure what Mrs Edwards told me isn't the whole truth. Is it?" 

You shook your head and rubbed your hands into your eyes. "E-Every time I-I raise my hand in class, Eleanor-r laughs at me!" You hiccupped. Your mom nodded and urged you to keep going. "Today I had to do my presentation, s-she was laughing the whole time!"

"I-I got so mad, I wanted to punch her! I yelled, and I called her- bad stuff." You finished. "Did Miss Mills not notice Eleanor laughing?" Your mom asked. "Miss Mills is Eleanor's mom!" You burst into tears again. 

"Oh darling..." Your mom sighed, feeling bad about not asking you sooner. She got up and sat down beside you, wrapping her arms around you. "I wish you'd told me sooner that Eleanor does that." She said. 

"I didn't want you to think I'm a baby," You mumbled into your moms sweatshirt. "For asking for help? Never! I'd much rather you come to me than try to sort it out yourself and get yourself tangled up in a situation like this, baby." Your mom said, rubbing her hand up and down your bicep. 

"You're a good girl, Y/N. I shouldn't of believed Mrs Edwards so quickly. I'm sorry my love." Your mom apologized for the silent treatment in the car. "It's OK," You sniffled. 

Your mom bent down and untied your shoelaces, so you could kick your shoes off. You pulled your legs up onto the couch and cuddled into your mom. "I'll call up Mrs Edwards later, OK? Let me handle it."

"Thanks mama," You smiled and looked up at her with your teary eyes. She pouted and kissed you on the nose.