Four: AGAIN WITH THE BOOBS

Peter sighed as he placed the coffee down on the table. His head hurt looking at all the realities that dr.strange had showed. He looked over at Natasha and smiled. At least she seemed happy. Dr. Strange sat next to him and he turned to face the man.

"I don't know how you did it kid." Peter sighed.

"I didn't do anything at all to cause this." He gestured at tony and Natasha. "I only had you make everyone forget about Peter Parker. I didn't think that would mess up reality and bring people back from the dead? Because if that's the case why is my aunt May still dead?"

"I'm sorry about that kid." He reached out and patted his leg. "I know you probably really cared about her huh?" Peter nodded and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Just as I did these two. I just....why did this bring them back? I don't understand..."

"Maybe it's because the universe sensed you needed some form of guidance?" He gestured at Natasha. "She was basically your sister figure right? The one who made sure you were eating and taking care of yourself?"

"Yeah?" Peter laughed as he thought about all the times she actually did that when he was at stark tower and at the avengers tower.

"And he was...well your father figure right?" Peter glanced over at tony, who...had the fake boobs in his hands. Peter face palmed and looked at Dr. strange again.

"If I say no I'd be lying, but I really want to lie right now because of that."

"Tony what the fuck?" Natasha snatched the boobs back from him.

"Why are you over here playing with boobs? Are you an actual child?" Peter asked.

"Says you!" Peter chuckled.

"Oh shut up Mr. Stark."

"How about no more boob playing?" Dr. Strange looked back at Peter and rolled his eyes. "Yes I realize how that sounds. Can we just please get back to normal?"

"I think Tony playing with boobs is considered normal."

"This conversation is done. I'm going to go over there until you all act like adults."

"Alright alright." Tony held his hands in the air. "But just to let you know those are definitely not my boobs."

"Can we stop talking about the boobs please?"

"Nah, I think the boobs are funny." Natasha threw them at Dr. strange. "Maybe they are your size?"

"NO MORE BOOBS." He threw them at the floor. "I'm going to just...go over there." He walked away and almost immediately Peter lost his shit laughing.

"I'm sorry but the boobs are funny."

An sorry I haven't been updating lol I hope you liked this goofball of a chapter I will attempt to at least make this more serious when I start updating more haha