Episode 15: The Battle of Battlers (Part 2)

Recap:

'Hai!' I chirped with a closed eye smile plastered onto my face. No, this wasn't like the smiles before. This was real. This was a genuine smile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~Flashback~

Iruma POV:

'Tch, the highest scorer is still nothing compared to the Queen Prodigy...' I heard Kalego mumbled angrily under his breathe. 

Who is the Queen Prodigy? Is she somewhat a celebrity? She must be someone great that even Kalego-sensei, so far the strictest teacher and demon I know would acknowledge.

Before I could even get the chance to ask, Lied-kun had already beaten me to it.

'Eggy-Sensei! Who is this Queen Prodigy?'

'Hmph! You insolent fools! She's the second demon thou long to be after the demon king!' Sabnock-kun's voice boomed beside me. He was still kneeling on the ground with me for punishment but he was shaking his head and crossing his arms, even Clara stopped throwing pebbles at him to listen.

'She's a prodigy. A demoness that has skills no one could ever achieve at her age except the demon king and a selective few across the Netherworld. I heard she even turned down the offer to become one of the 13 crowns!'

'WHAT?!'

'But why?!'

'It's once in a Devi-lifetime! So she has the brawn but not the brains, right?' Lied-Kun concluded it all for us, but it seemed like it only aggravated Sabnock-kun's mood from being the last.

'SHE'S A GENIUS! FAR TOO GENIUS THAT YOU COULDN'T COMPREHEND!' He roared, baring his teeth towards the opposing class, witnessing the demonic expression of a demon surely didn't do well to my mental health as a mere human.

'Shukuni!' Kalego-sensei stopped him before he could say any further, 'Sabnock is right, but as for that rumour, you'll have to ask her yourself.'

'Kalego-sensei...'

'How do you expect us to meet a demon who's practically a celebrity..?' The class deadpanned, unamused by Kalego's speech at all, even the usually-bubbly Clara was tutting at Kalego-sensei as she turned her body and threw pebbles at him instead.

'Baka eggy-sensei~'

'See?! Even Baka-Clara knows!' Azz-kun pointed at her as he faced Kalego-sensei.

'What are you fools yapping about..? She's a teacher here in Babyls... Don't lump your stupidity to me...' He groaned as he covered his pointy ears, and as he expectations, the whole class gasped, screamed, yelled and all in all made a huge ruckus about it until Kalego said that one word...

'CERBERUS!'

The end. They all died and Allumi killed Kalego :D