A very useful talk

𝐹𝓇𝒾𝒹𝒶𝓎

Once we sat down in the living room, the talk began.
"Who are you really?" Asked the blonde with her hands on her hips

"What do you mean ?" I asked, I am not sure what they want me to say. Everything that lead to here was purely up to the god of death.

"Don't worry we won't hurt you" Elijah butted in since he didn't want to make me uncomfortable. He is so easy to read.

"Oh I am not worried about that"

At this Elijah Raised an eyebrow but kept quiet.

"And for your question blondie, my name is Friday and your pregnant friend over there knows me" I look at the brunette and suddenly realised I don't know her name.

The girl obviously noticed. "But you obviously don't know her" the blond snapped at me, she was glaring daggers at. How nice, I wish they ware real.

"I mean do you even know her name?" She continued with her snarky attitude.

"Rebekah please" Elijah

I stand up and walk over to my new friend "I didn't catch your name before" I point out, her eyes widened and she blushed.

"Oh I am sorry I didn't even realise-"

"It was because of those vampires, It's not your fault they had no manners"

She smiled at me "I am Hayley" I sit next to her and put my hand on her knee.

I look at the blond now known as Rebekah, glancing into her eyes "Now I know her" I smugly remark.

The blonde scoffed and looked me up and down, she made a movement when there was a sudden burst of wood flying around.

The front door got destroyed to pieces following by a man yelling insults.

"Oh for Chris sake" Elijah swore under his breath and yelled at the man that walked in.

"Niklaus please, let's not destroy a perfectly decent house by one of your unnecessary temper tantrums"

The man, Niklaus walked angrily in and started yelling at Rebekah and Hayley. In his blind rage, he didn't notice me.

I don't like how he treats a pregnant woman. I stood up and grabbed a chair, he turned his head to look at me but it was too late, I threw the wooden chair at him.

The chair broke upon impact and send the man falling down.

Upon closer inspection I realised I knew him, it was the guy who i accidentally hurt! Well looks like I now own him two times.

"Oh, apologies" I let go of the remaining pieces of the chair. "I don't like people who put unnecessary stress on pregnant women" I finish and sit down next to Hayley again.

Elijah sighed. He went to the guy and helped him up.
"What. Was. That." The man named Niklaus was seething in total anger.
"That was a simple punishment for yelling at my friend" the monotone voice of mine echoed in the silence.

"You did deserve it though" Elijah chimed in to defuse the tension.

"I always wanted to do that!" Rebekah spoke with clear satisfaction, her face shining in adoration.

"You may not be as bad as I thought" The hostile blond was nowhere to be seen, instead a friendly girl with a smile stood in her place.

"On the contrary my friend, I am mush worse"

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Words: 582

Published:

Edited: -
_____________________________________

Who is your favourite Addams character?

_____________________________________
Ps: next chapter will be longer, i just wanted to post something so my house wont burn down :)