#5

Always treat the first day of summer like its your last, because a good first day means a good everyday.But , i have absolutely no ideas what so ever of what to do.I mean i can't drive so i can't go anywhere.The only plus side is my sister is always hanging out with Kacey her babysitter. Boy do i feel so bad for her.The only weird thing is she can take all of her nonsense, if it were me i would probably be punching myself in the face.Maybe she is trained with the u.s. forces and knows how to stabilize herself.I can't even begin to understand.

Anyway , right now i am just sitting here with my feet propped up on the wall.

All the sudden my phone starts ringing.I look at it and its my mother.What does she want, doesn't she have to work.I answer it.

"Yes, mom?" i ask.

"Oh yes Ella , do you remember the Malleran kids?" she asks.

"Yes, why?" i ask cautiously.

"Well Mrs.Malleran is looking for an immediate babysitter , because something has come up.She was wondering if you were available.Would you be willing to do it?" she asks me.

"Uhm...." what am i going to do anyway?"Sure whatever i'll do it." i say.

"Okay, i will tell her ,she needs you there immediately." she tells me.

"Alright, they live down the street, right?"

"Yeah , so go on down there." she orders me.

"K, bye." i say and hang up.I go over to my closet and pull out a twisted sister shirt out and black shorts with black hightops.I put them on and brush my teeth( i have to or i have dragon breath).

"Bye, i'm off to the Mallerans to babysit." i shout and open the front door.

The walk there doesn't take too long , but the door answering does.Finally, the oldest answers the door.And guess what...she is 7.They have 4 kids.

"Oh hey Ella!" she shouts.I just walk in, she shuts the door behind me.

"Hey Bea where is your mom?" i ask she skips in front of me.I look around and i see the youngest Ethan (2 years old) playing with a bunch of toys in the playroom.The other one Marco, ( 4 years old)is jumping up and down on the couch.

"Oh she is out with my older sister to her... graduation i think." She says and smiles a little."Oh yeah she told me to tell you that they will be back around two or so." she adds.

"Oh that's nice, hey Marco can you stop jumping on the couch." she groans and hops down,"Thank you, have you guys had any lunch yet its about noon?" i add.

"No not yet." Marco answers.Ethan stands up and starts whooshing flinging his toy through the air.

"WHOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHH " He throws his toy at a wall and the arm breaks off of whatever it was.He just stares at it and then starts crying.I rush over and pick up the toy. Its a buzz light year toy.