#7

I run into the bathroom and lock the door.Oh gees.. i blew it, but i literally feel like puking.I mean not in a bad way of course not...Anyway this is ridiculous.This was always my dream ,but i didn't think that it would be like this.I mean meeting them is a great honor, at least it is to me.But this, this is just way to much to process.Okay, 5sos is staying at my house for who knows how long...I mean i have to get used to this.Some how control the mental breakdown my mind is having right now.I need to call mom.

"Hey mom, uh did you sign us up for S.H.S.P ?" i ask.I need to make sure that she did it.

"UH no What is that?And why?" she asks.I nearly drop the phone.

"Uhm because 5 Seconds of Summer is sitting in my room making home." i say.

"..oh honey , what did i tell you about these stories do we need to go back to the therapist?"Well i am slightly offended.That hurt a lot actually.

"NO! i am telling you someone signed us up for S.H.S.P, secret housing for special people! and 5 Seconds of Summer is in my bedroom right now." i snap.

"Wait till i get home and we can talk about the next appointment to the therapist ok." she says and hangs up.I throw my phone on the counter and put my hands on my face.See this is what happens when i get stressed.She makes me feel like i am crazy.I pull open the door and 2 boys  fall in, except Luke and Calum they are just standing awkwardly in the door.Luke rubs his hand through his hair and bites his lip, he looks at the ground. Calum puts his hand on his neck.I look at Ashton and Micheal climbing to their feet and backing away.

"Lovely..." is all i say and push past them.I walk into my room.I jump onto my bed and shove the pillow over my head.I nuzzle myself in a corner. You've got to be kidding me.How can she not believe me.Her own child.I sigh and suddenly one of them pounces on me followed by the whole group.

"Ahhhhhhh." i yell and throw the pillow.They all start laughing at me.Then Calum puts his face in front of mine.He smiles.

"Hello." he says.

"Go away." i say and close my eyes.

"Awe.. nope, somebody needs a hug.You hear that boys!" he says and all the boys follow orders.They all snuggle in on me and hug me.

"Awe.."

"You know you love us.."

"your really warm.."

 "What?" i ask to the last comment but they don't answer.

"WHO'S UP FOR PIZZA?!" Micheal shouts.

"Yeah!"

"YEA!"

"Whoop!"