Chapter 13: Reverser

Connor POV

I was heading to the art room until I bumped into a black haired boy with green eyes, writing on his journal.

"Sorry." We said to each other.

 Marc Anciel is a shy, yet talented student who's into writing stories and plans to become an author. However, he's not very confident in showing off his skills. He and I don't talk much, but respect each other greatly.

"Did you need something? Classes are already over." He asked.

"I'm heading to the art room for spare hours. You can come with me if you want." I replied.

"Sure." Marc replied.

"Great. Let's go." I said as I lead him to the room.

As we entered, we saw our teacher,Jean-Pierre Monlataing looking at Nathaniel's notebook. 

"I love this idea of an evil nemesis for Lady Fortuna. What brought this on?" He asked.

"An evil Ladybug wanting revenge." Isabella voices as she works on Jagged Stone, Clara Nightingale, and Rydell's costumes for their upcoming music video together, "You should make a comic book about that! Everyone would love to read it!" 

"Yeah, but I'm only good at drawing stories, not writing them." Nathaniel sits down, leaning his cheek into his palm.

"Hey, guys. I didn't miss anything, did i?" I asked.

"Not much." Francis replied, before looking at Marc. "Who's he?"

Since Francis' change in behaviour and leaving Oscar's group, we've started to become less antagonistic towards each other and slowly became friends.

"This is Marc. You guys remember him from Physics." I introduced.

"The boy who's always writing?" Mei asked.

Marc hides his book in his jacket, "Uh, I'm sorry I didn't want to disturb you."

"Welcome to room 33, you're never disturbing anyone here. You can come whenever you want outside of class time or after school. Everyone can create what they want, anyway they want. Rose is writing lyrics for a rock band." the art teacher walks over to the blonde girl, lifting one of her headphone ears up, "Rose, I'd like you to meet Marc."

"Hey there! Nice to meet you, Marc!"

"I believe you already met our lead photographer, Connor. If you ever need photography for modelling or headshots, he's your man. Rydell is an aspiring songwriter and singer, so he hangs around with Rose. Isabella is our actress and designer while Mei is our assistant designer. Alix is our expert in street art." the teacher continues as the skater girl flips a can of spray paint into the air and then catches it, "And Nathaniel-"

"He likes to draw people in skinny suits." Alix cuts him off.

"Hey!" Nathaniel protests while Alix chuckled.

Marc notices Nathaniel's drawings and walks over to get a closer look, "I...I saw your drawings on the school website, but they're nothing compared to the real thing. The movement, the expressions, the attitudes. There all so-" he looks over at him, cutting himself off.

"Thanks. That's really nice of you." Nathaniel said with a shy smile.

"Ship!" Alix teased.

"Uh?..." Marc steps back, looking embarrassed, "Sorry...But it's true, I-I've never seen drawings so-"

"Great!" A voice called.

Chloe enters the room.

"Hello, Chloé." the art teacher greets, "Marc, Chloé is one of our newest members."