Chapter 12: Troublemaker

Connor POV

Today, we were at Chloe's place, hanging out and eating snacks. Apparently, Isabella was said to be on the show 'Fill my Shoes' and it's taking place at the bakery where Marinette and her parents reside.

"I'm surprised that Isabella is working there." Mei said.

"Well, she did say that she wanted to help out her mother." I replied.

"Let's just hope Creepynette doesn't screw her over." Rydell sighed.

We all nodded in agreement and watched the show.

"Welcome to Fill My Shoes! You're joining us live in a new episode, and our guest today is the one and only Jagged Stone!" Alec announces.

The rocker comes in, playing an air guitar, "Rock and Roll, yeah!"

"Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Jagged asked to visit the bakery out of all places." Rydell said.

"I think it's because Isabella's working there." I said.

"That already doesn't bode well." Mei added.

"That reminds me, C-Dawg. How come you haven't been to the bakery in a while?" Nino asked me.

"Well. Marinette and I aren't one the best of terms since I started to hang out with Isabella. And she hasn't apologised to Mei for calling her parentless, despite the fact that she's living with her Grandpa and her uncle." I explained.

Mei nodded bitterly and rested on my shoulder.

"Oh. Right." Nino said.

"I know this is coming from me, but Dupain-Cheng is a nutcase." Chloe commented.

"I think nutcase is an understatement." I replied.

"Yo, Isabella! My favourite little lady! Come over and rock out with us!" Jagged gestures for the brunette to come over.

Isabella smiles as she walks out, waving at the camera.

"Aww...look at her cute widdle uniform!" Adrien coos at her.

"Simp." I sighed.

Adrien ignored me while I earned a tap on my head from Chloe.

Isabella POV

As Jagged asked if he could use the restroom so that he could get the flour off him, since Marinette the Klutz tripped over and got flour all over us, I unintentionally entered Marinette's room.

"What... the.... heck?" I gasped.

I looked around to see pictures of Adrien all over her room.  Suddenly, Jagged and his agent Penny entered the room and saw what I saw.

"This is insane." I muttered.

"What's wrong, Izzy? There's nothing wrong with having a celebrity crush." Jagged said.

"It wouldn't really be a problem, but she's friends with him at school. This isn't some celebrity she wants and can't have. This is one that goes to her school and she can have direct access to him." I said as I picked up a voodoo doll of Adrien. "It's pretty clear that Marinette is unwell and needs some serious help."

Jagged Stone turns to see the pictures of Adrien all over her walls, along with a picture on a dartboard with darts sticking on it. , "Huh...that's unsettling. I think Marinette seems to dislike you." 

"What?"

I looked at the dartboard and saw a picture of myself on it. Horror gripped my heart.

Alec, Bob, and the camera crew enter the room.