A Blue Dragon Connection with a Yellow Dragon

3 Weeks has passed since Ananas Dragon was born, and on that specific day, Papaya Dragon Cookie and Durian Dragon Cookie came to visit for a little while. They were just talking about how a week ago, on a show about an alien boy on earth going with his friends to space, That Longan Dragon and Ananas was watching, there was a 2 part Halloween episode on. Even though it wasn't Halloween yet.

Then, suddenly, Longan Dragon received a call. It was from Lotus Fruit Dragon Cookie and Hibiscus Dragon Cookie. The parents just heard about Longan Dragon that they were gonna adopt every legendary dragon, and as their new Hatchling, Lotus Dragon, was a legendary dragon, they said Longan could pick them up.

Then, after that sweet call, Longan Dragon left, leaving The yellow Dragons parents with the new baby.

While Longan was out, Ananas Dragon's parents played games with their Hatchling.

After a while, Longan got back from his flight, and they had a little, blue scaled, long, blue haired Hatchling.

They instantly told the parents (After they put Ananas Dragon Cookie to sleep) a few things about the baby. "This little one is Lotus Dragon Cookie. Her mother is Hibiscus Dragon Cookie, and her father is Lotus Fruit Dragon Cookie. Her favourite food is Lotus Fruit puree, and she likes to go by female pronouns, as I want to not call everyone they/them, so me and Ananas Dragon go by He/Him and now lotus, She/Her. And we put a little bit of they/Them in there too."

"Aw, that's sweet!" Papaya Dragon Cookie said, shocked sweet by what they said.

So, after an extra hour of sleeping, Ananas Dragon Cookie and Lotus Dragon Cookie both woke up.

As Ananas Dragon Cookie's parents were gone, he thought that it would be a nice idea to have the Hatchlings interact with each other.

So, Longan Dragon flew into Ananas Dragon's room, then sat them down in the living room. Then he did the same with Lotus Dragon.

They first began to touch each others scaly, bright coloured skin. It felt smooth, but rough. Ananas Dragon then flew get his dummy and put it in lotus' mouth. To a dragon that just hatched, Lotus didn't like it. It was chewy, but hard, and it tasted like old spit. That was because Ananas Dragon Cookie had it in his mouth all-day yesterday. She then cried, as the dummy popped out of her mouth to. Longan then tried to calm her down by singing a song to her.

But it didn't work.

He then tried to give her Lotus Polliwog and Lotus Dragon Scale, her 2 pets her parents gave to her.

But it didn't work.

So, he then gave her the milk that Ananas Dragon Cookie always drinks, and.....

She absolutely loves it.

Longan Dragon Cookie then smiled a huge smile.

So big of a smile, he decided to read both Hatchlings one of his history books.

In fact, the time it took to reach the end of the Book, it was already past the Hatchlings bedtime. Longan was absolutely shocked when he noticed the time, so he quickly put the Hatchlings in their cots, and went straight out to watch to TV.

It was then he noticed that he was getting that father feeling. The busy working and depressed feeling. He then smiled, as he thought of them getting along in the near future.