A Spicy Red Dragon (Short)

Today, Longan Dragon heard that the greenish red Dragon was going to be born from the father, Guava Dragon Cookie, and their mother, Passion fruit cookie. Longan then did his daily routine of his now, which is "Call the Hatchlings' Parents, then when they arrived, I leave the Longan Palace, go to the place, watch it be born, then take it home." So then, he went to the Dragons valley to meet the new Hatchling.

Surprisingly, The Hatchling was only a few hours old when Longan first arrived. And surprisingly, the parents didn't say anything expect for "Look after our child carefully" from Guava Dragon Cookie after he picked him up. Then, he droped Pitaya Dragon Cookie, turned into his Dragon Form, picked up Pitaya Dragon, and set off, into the red sky.

After a while, they got to a big gap in the ground, and on this gap, Longan Dragon accidently dropped Pitaya Dragon, losing his grip.

"PITAYA DRAGON!" Longan Dragon shrieked when he lost sight of a new Hatchling, crying while falling down a cliff.

Longan then began to cry himself, but while he was crying, he had a childhood memory again.

It was about him and Firefruit Dragon Cookie, and Firefruit was falling down that same gap that Pitaya was falling in, so Longan had to do something about it. They then took a big leap to save Firefruit Dragon, in which he finally did in the end.

After the memory, he then saw Pitaya Dragon Cookie, on one of the side bits of the gap. He was relieved. A small dragon fruit then came to him and said "Um, I'm from the nest. And I was assigned to be PDs pet. So, can I join you?" "Yes." Longan Dragon Cookie replied with as he transformed, got Pitaya Dragon, and came back home.

He then got back to the Palace to the Hatchlings and their parents watching adult shows. Lotus Fruit Dragon Cookie then noticed the Hatchling in his hands.
"Aw, what's his name?" He asked.

"His name is Pitaya Dragon Cookie" he said.
The dragon he was talking about was with Red scales this time, and white, fluffy hair, with black bits in it.

He then felt proud after he said that, as he now felt like he was a real, supportive father. He was so excited for the last egg to Hatch very much soon.