The thing in the window

I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep,I had a really rough day, and some stupid question would keep me awake
"Were did We actually come from?"Those words echo through my head all night.

Hours passed, and I was getting lightheaded because It was really hot in my room, and I was so tired...

{1 hour later }
"CREEEK!" I woke up from the sound of my door opening, I flicked on my lamp, and X was standing there."Four... can I sleep with you tonight?I'm scared.." said X in a small voice."Why are you scared? Is everything ok?"I asked."I saw something through my window," explained X." It's probably a cat or rodent, or it could possibly be a homeless number," I said."It wasn't! It was super bloody and had a long tongue.... it looked like a..a monster." X said in a scared voice "it was probably a dream" I thought..but there was no point in arguing about it with them because I was super tired and X was traumatized or atleast they looked like it.
"I guess you could sleep with me.. But don't do anything Gay.
X hopped into my bed and went to the farthest side to keep their distance.I actually was glad X was here because that just let me know they were ok.
The next morning, I woke up, and X was gone. I thought they just woke up early until I stepped in something sticky. I looked down, and there was a bright yellow chunk of X,s head laying on the floor with blood spewing out, and the blood stained the floor a bright red.
"HOLY SH- X WERE ARE YOU!?"