This Cant be real

IT WAS A TRAP! As I fell down the hole, I realized it was a well.. that wasn't there before?

I looked and the top and the yellow guy looked down at me as I fell.All my memories rushed back to me in a heartbeat And realized that there was water at the bottom.

After what felt like forever of falling I Finally fell into the water that was surprisingly super cold. I was in so mutch pain, covered in cuts and bruses and I hadn't noticed we were there before.

I started to cry and realized that I would probably dye down here and I didn't know we're x is, and if he was ok or if they were dead.

I saw something fall and bounce of the walls in the well.It was bright yellow a yellow that is probably brighter than my future.

It fell into the well living splattered blood marks on the wall and in the water.I swam over there to see what it was because it was obviously a living creature.

I lifted it out of the somewhat deep water as its blood rolled down my arms.
"Uuuugh," it grumbled... and then I realized...X? Oh. My God, are you ok?

I'm guessing they lost there memories to.
X was so beat up and had a chunk missing out of their head that looked bit off.I felt their pulse, and it was slow, and they were pail and cold.

"F..Four?.." X mumbled, "I'm here X I'll get us put of this horrible forest."I sead
And I don't go back on my words.