Chapter 6

Third Person's POV~

Kourtney and Caelan woke up early and got ready. Kris and Meredith bring a glam team over to Caelan's.

For Kourtney, Caelan wouldn't dare let anyone put makeup on her. She has her own skin care routine.

When it comes to her skin, hair, and hygiene in general, she doesn't want anyone messing with her routine.

Caelan enters the living room as that's where everyone is. She places a small kiss on her mother's head.

"You look great." Meredith says to Caelan. "So do you, mother." Caelan says. Kourtney scans her eyes over the taller woman. She internally agreed with Meredith.

Caelan was wearing a light gray crew neck shirt and white pants. Her glasses hooked on the collar of her shirt.

Her silver rollex watch on her right wrist as Caelan is left-handed.

Her black inked rose tattoo on the back of her right hand stood out.

The glam team is finishing up Kourtney's hair and makeup. Her hair is completely down with big waves. A light face of makeup on.

Her outfit consists of a relatively nude color. Her sleeveless top is white.

Her small hoop earrings as gold along with her watch. Matching the gold accent on her nude handbag.

Her watch is on her left wrist, being right-handed and all. She has small gold bracelets on her right wrist.

Caelan opens the car door for Kourtney, taking the woman's hand to help her step out.

They make their way through the Warner Bros lot. A stage manager leading the way.

Once they make it inside, they are shown to the "dressing room" and told that someone would come get them shortly.

The two haven't eaten yet, so they help themselves to the snacks on the counter.

They woke up before the sun came up. In order to get ready in time. But the drive was under an hour without traffic.

"Do you think you will get more tattoos?" Kourtney asks. Her eyes keep landing on the taller woman's right hand.

"I have thought about it." Caelan says. "What about you? Have you gotten any tattoos?" Caelan asks.

"No." Kourtney says, chuckling. She loves tattoos, but she doesn't want any.

"What's the story with yours?" Kourtney asks curiously. "For me, I see it as a balance between beauty and emotion." Caelan says.

Kourtney takes in what Caelan said, tracing her fingertips over the tattoo.

A knock on the door pulling them apart. The two of them stand up and head to the door.

The stage manager lead them in the right direction. They wait, listen, as Ellen announces them.

"Our first guests are social media influencers and fashion designers. Here, to promote their new fashion line, please welcome Kourtney Kardashian and Caelan Quinn." Ellen announces.

Kourtney and Caelan walk out onto the stage. Kourtney, a few steps in front of Caelan.

The audience claps and cheers for them both, but when Caelan smiles at the audience, they get louder.

Ellen, Kourtney, and Caelan laugh at this. They both hug Ellen before sitting down. Caelan allowed Kourtney to sit down first.

"Welcome." Ellen says. "Thank you for having us." Caelan says, her left arm resting on the back of the couch. Behind Kourtney's head.

They talked with Ellen about the fashion line. Then Ellen asked about the rumors.

"I know everyone is wondering if these rumors are true." She says. Kourtney and Caelan laugh, looking at each other briefly.

"All they are is rumors. Kourtney and I are family friends. We think talking business over breakfast is appropriate in our situation." Caelan says.

Kourtney nods her head in agreement and says that they are both single. The crowd cheers.

"Why don't we play a game of who'd you rather." Ellen suggests.

Kourtney goes first, picking and choosing between different celebrities.

In the end, she ended up with Neil Patrick Harris. Caelan then started playing the game.

"Jessica Alba or Kim Kardashian?" Ellen asks, chuckling. "Jessica." Caelan says, laughing. Knowing that if she had jokingly chosen Kim, then it would start more rumors.

Caelan goes on playing the game, picking and choosing like Kourtney had done.

"Angelina Jolie or Kate Beckinsale?" Ellen asks once they are on the last one. Caelan has been choosing Angelina for the last three.

But now, she paused, her face heating up as she saw her all-time crush on the screen.

Everyone listens and waits in anticipation for Caelan's answer on which of the older women she'll choose.

Caelan is twenty-six years old. Angelina Jolie is thirty-one years old. Kate Beckinsale, however, is thirty-three years old.

"I think it's pretty obvious... Kate Beckinsale." Caelan says. Kourtney's eyes scan over her friends face.

Seeing how flustered the taller woman is. She had never seen Caelan like this. Not since they were kids.

When they were eight and nine, she used to hold Caelan's hand all the time.

But since then, she hadn't seen Caelan like this. Not because she hasn't been around, but because Caelan hasn't been this flustered in forever.

"Someone get Kate's number for Caelan." Ellen teases. Caelan nervously scratches the back of her neck with her left hand. Her right hand nervously smoothing her pants out.

"Kate Beckinsale, huh?" Kourtney asks as they head back to Caelan's car. Both of them are ready to get breakfast.

"Uhm, yeah. I've kind of had a thing for her for years now." Caelan admits as she goes to open the door for Kourtney.

"Have you ever met her in person?" Kourtney asks, stopping in the opening between the door and the car.

"No, no." Caelan says, chuckling nervously. "She's older than me and, well, I'm sure that I'm nobody to her." Caelan says.

"I assure you that you aren't nobody. Besides, once the episode airs, all the fans and media are going to make sure she knows exactly who you are." Kourtney says with a grin.

Caelan's face heating up. Kourtney gets in the car, Caelan closing the door. She goes around and gets in.

They put on their seat belts before Caelan goes to start the car. Her eyes widen. "My mother is going to kill me." She says.

"What?" Kourtney asks, confused. "Me admitted to have a thing for a woman seven years older than me. She's going to kill me." Caelan states.

Her mother accepts all love. However, she doesn't trust when it comes to older people and her kids. Just as she wouldn't accept that her kids date people way younger than them.

Once Caelan and Kourtney get back to Caelan's place, Kim, Khloe, and Morgan are waiting for them.

They get inside, and Kim asked how the interview went.

"It went well. There is no way anyone is going to think Caelan and I are together now. Especially when they are going to start another rumor." Kourtney says.

She laughs as Caelan looks at her with pleading eyes, begging her not to say even though they'd find out tomorrow.

"What?" Morgan asks. "Caelan has a thing for Kate Beckinsale." Kourtney smirks.

Caelan groans, burying her face into her hands.

[A/n~ Chapter 6]