Chapter 12

Caelan's POV~

I smile as I lean in. Her eyes close. I close my eyes and press my lips on her cheek. Getting the corner of her lips.

When I pull away, I open my eyes. Grinning as I see the small pout on her lips. "Caelan." She groans as she opens her eyes.

I release a light chuckle and rest my hands on the sides of her face. "Would you like to go on a third date with me?" I ask.

"Yes, but I want a kiss too." She says, biting her bottom lip. I take the pad of my thumb and use it to pull her lip out. "Quit doing that." I say.

Kourtney's face shows one of confusion before it heats up, and she looks away. "What are you doing tomorrow?" I ask.

"I planned on staying in all day, getting more situated, and doing some light reading." She says.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow after lunch, okay?" I ask. She smiles up at me, nodding her head.

"What should I wear?" She asks as I get ready to walk away. "Comfortable/casual clothes and sneaker." I say.

She smiles as I slowly walk backward. Her smile turns to a smirk, and she traps her bottom lip between her teeth again.

"Goodnight, Caelan." She says. She goes to unlock the door, but she can't find her keys. "Dang it." She huffs.

I chuckle, causing her to turn around and glare at me. "Uh-huh. That's what you get for biting that lip." I tease.

"Come on, you can go through the house." I say, holding my hand out. "That doors locked too." She says sheepishly.

I chuckle. "I guess in this case, the habit of always locking doors isn't a good thing." I say.

"We can have a sleepover." I offer. She smiles and takes my hand. I walk us around the path, back to the driveway and towards my front door.

"I'll call a locksmith in the morning to get it unlocked. Then, we will install a code lock." I say.

I unlock my front door and let her go inside first. Once we are in, I lock the door back.

We head up the stairs all the way to my room. "You should remodel a little, just enough to add an elevator." She huffs. I chuckle.

"I'm going to shower. Do you want me to grab you a change of clothes first?" I ask. Seeing as my closet is in my bathroom.

She playfully drops her jaw, gasping. "You mean, you aren't going to invite me in?" She asks. I smirk and step closer to her.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" I ask. She was kidding around, and so am I, kind of.

Her face heats up, and she turns away, biting her lip harshly. I keep myself from letting out a growl as I feel my jeans tighten.

I place my hand under her chin, making her face me. Leaning in, I press my lips against hers.

I kiss her a little rough. She moans into my mouth as she reciprocates.

Kourtney gasps as I take her by surprise, trapping her bottom lip between my own teeth. Lightly tugging on it.

She groans, and I let it go. Letting it pop back to where it belongs.

"Go get ready for bed, I'll have my shower once you are done." I say. It comes out in more of a husk as I force my desire back down.

Kourtney looks up into my eyes, lust clouded over in her own. She nods her head slightly. Her chest rose and fell rapidly.

When she comes out, she's wearing one of my shirts. It barely goes past the top of her thighs.

But it'll keep her covered as long as she doesn't bend over or stretch.