Next part

Today was a normal lazy Sunday, I decided I was going to the mall! I was walking outside, wearing quite skimpy clothes. I like getting all prettied up, so I was wearing red lipstick, red heels, a red crop top, and a short black skirt. I don't know why I dress like such a...streetwalker. Walking to the mall I was lost in thought. I don't know why I didn't drive, I just didn't. I was thinking about yesterday, I was wondering if the little fat boy was alright. Like some stupid cliche, I bumped into Eric's mother! With respect, I think she is very, very attractive, so it was a pleasant surprise to see her! "Hello Ms.... It's nice to see you!" She trailed off on my name, I smiled, she is adorable. "It's Ms.[Name] but you can just call me [Name]" I responded with enthusiasm. She seemed happy to learn my name. "Ah, it's nice to meet you, properly [Name] My name's Liane!" Liane is such a pretty name, at least in my humble opinion. It fits her well, she's so beautiful, I can see why the rumor is that she's a whore plenty of women might be jealous. "Liane is such a beautiful name. It suits you well!" I blurted out. She gave a short chuckle at this. "Well thank you, [name]! How are you doing?" "I'm doing fine! How are you?" I asked, feeling myself heating up. "I'm doing fine, I know this is quite, but I have a favor to ask you."  She said this softly, it almost seemed like she knew how I was feeling. "Well of course! I'd be happy to do a favor for you, you're really nice, I'd like to be your friend!" I blurt out, jeez I've got no self control. I definitely seem really weird right now, I'm such a chatterbox....  She seemed stunned by my answer, but then smiled. "You're so sweet! Why thank you! I'd appreciate becoming friends with you! Anywho, I'd like to ask if you would like to come over and tutor my son? I'll pay you of course, just like we brought up at the meeting the other day!" I smiled softly, trying to hide my blush, and all these feelings I've got rushing through me. Why am I so excited?! "Ah yes, I remember, I can come over! What does your son need help with?" She paused for a moment, looking away then back at me. "Oh just writing, surprisingly he's not struggling too much with math!" I was also suprised, but I was excited to go over to her house, and potentially make a new friend. "Well that's really good to hear! I writing is my specialty!" I chuckle, as if to excuse how horrible I am at making conversation. I continue. "When should I be over?" "Well if you're free today, I'm home all day pretty much. But since I've got nothing to do, anything works!" she smiled, she looks beautiful. She's a 'housewife' although she doesn't have a husband, she's not working, I wonder where she's making money. "Does around three work?" I asked, checking the time on my phone, between all the long walk, and the chatter, and the time I spent in the morning getting ready, the sun had moved, it was already 12. I planned to go to the mall for like two hours, and then be over at the cartman residence. "Sure does! Thank you so much dearie!" she called me 'dearie' what a sweet woman. I'm surprised she's so cheery, especially with a son like that. But Eric doesn't seem *that* bad. We both walked our seperate ways, I went through one door of the mall, not paying attention to where liane went, I was too, oddly, happy.