25

It has been two days since Eric and Jimin saw each other mainly because Eric had some family trouble going on and jimin didn't want to pry.

He was busy cooking noodles (which yoongi taught him how to cook before he left) while humming to a song playing from the music box. (Not too loud).

*Ding dong*

Jimin paused then turned off the music, waiting to see if he would hear the bell again.

*Ding dong*

He turned off the cooker then walked out of the kitchen to the front door.

He used the rag on his shoulder to wipe his hand before pulling the door open.

His face turned sour at the person he saw.

"Jimin"

"What the fuck are you doing here!?! Who told you were I live!?!"

"Jimin please, we need to talk, j..just let me in"

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I'm sick of you jungkook. There's nothing you'll say to me that will make me go back to korea with you. I told you I'm tired! Just let me be! Let me rest in peace!"

Jungkook took a step forward.

"Jimin, I understand where you're coming from but please, I really need to talk to you. You can't just let me go like that. I can't just let you go either. Please"
Jungkook went down on his knees in front of jimin.

"Jimin?"

Jimin looked ahead to see Eric, hesitantly walking to them.

"Eric? What are you doing here?" He asked softly.

"I...I just came to see you"
He said, his eyes glancing at jungkook from time to time.

"Can you please come back later Eric? I'm really sorry"

"Okay. I..I'll call you later" he said then walked away before jimin could say anything.

Jimin looked back down at jungkook.

"Stand up. People are watching" he said with a frown.

"I won't stand up from here until you give me a chance to talk to you"

"What do you possibly want to talk about jungkook? I don't want to hear anything!"

Jungkook suddenly held jimin's ankle.

"Please my love. Let me speak, I know I hurt you alot this year but I really want to make up for it if you let me. I'm begging you" he said softly with his eyes glistening with tears.

Jimin looked around at the people staring at them then he bit his lip before sighing.

"Okay. Come in"

He pulled his leg away from Jungkook's hand then walked in, leaving jungkook to follow behind him.

Jungkook hurriedly stood up then walked into the house and shut the door.