𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬.
𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬: 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 (뉴진스) 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐯 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝟐 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐯 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝟐 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ! (𝐨𝐫 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭)
𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐬 !!
-
Killers POV:

I walk towards a building, completely emotionless I see a random monster. Walking down the same route, so just like normal I slowly strut behind her watching people pay attention to their so-called 'Lovers'. I continue my path, staying behind this basic blondie. Before, arriving at the place, other strangers walk beside me. Some making coffee, others mainly fully focussed on their computers. I enter the normal elevator and as it starts to accelerate upwards I notice a man alongside me and the girl in the elevator. The, way the two look at eachother makes my soul ache. The look of love, it's like a drug. One that hurts to loose, its a addictive, harmful thing. Although it may seem soothing, behind their 'beautiful' 'heartfelt' personality they will always have some sort of hatred towards the other. I suffered a loss of this 'drug' and I never wish to repeat the pain and anguish I felt watching him leave. I walk out of the elevator, in the corner of my eye seeing the two I was before next to embrace eachother with such desires, it makes me sick.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

I sit in a cafe, the image of the two still replaying. The clock nearby me ticks, before I hear an alarm suddenly echo. I guess that's my sign to leave. I quietly stand and grab my umbrella, the weather seemed to be gloomy. The unsettling feeling of Jealousy, still rotted in my stomach. And as predicted, rain soon began to fall. I needed to find shelter, and I needed some soon. Without thinking I ran into this random place, before realising it was an 'Art museum' I watched as people walked, hand in hand. Giggling at each others jokes. Though, as I walk to leave, a piece of art catches my eye. I listen to a girl I believe working at the museum explain the backstory behind the painting. I look at the people who surround me suddenly turn towards another corner, probably to go explore. After everyone left, I stare once again at the painting, before noticing a man standing beside me. He had black bones, and was looking at the same piece of art I was. He was.. gorgeous.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝..
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞.

I notice him leave, and my body immediately urges me to follow his path. I watch as he enters a elevator, 'What a familiar scene..' I thought. Soon walking into the same elevator, as we expanded upwards my eyes only look at him, Another girl enters the elevator, and I glare at her. The memory forms again. The jealousy beneath me, bubbles. And as the elevator stops once again I notice the woman, getting ready to leave. But I don't care, aslong as he doesn't dare glance at her, or feel anything towards her she has no place in my life. I only have eyes for 𝐇𝐢𝐦.
-

As the bus moves, I stare into his Dark eyes, His bones shone in the sunlight, that towered above. His beauty couldn't be explained. He stared infront, taking no notice of my 'presence' beside him. As we pass through multiple buildings, I notice this girl.
She looks at the bus, I think she looked towards my direction but.. why do I care? She must be looking at someone else! After 'we' arrived I noticed his phone ringing and him reaching down to pick it up. I walked ahead of him, listening to his exact conversation. He soon turns and heads towards a door, I peek from the corner and watch as he walks inside, putting the key into his pocket soon after,
-

It was night, I had no home nor anything to do. All I could do was stare at the same piece of art, the one we met at. I felt eyes on me, and heard distant voices speak, it's just my mind playing tricks on me.
-

I was at the same cafe again, just sitting there. All alone, not a single emotion displayed on my face.
My mind was in distress, I missed him and if I wasn't with him soon enough I would go crazy. I'm still stuck in my mind, until I see two recognisable faces. The two in the elevator, they were talking until the guy got up and suddenly just left. I watched as the blonde monster, shook her head and looked on the verge of tears. I'm not going to lie, I felt bad for her. While watching the girl, I again feel a set of eyes on me and suddenly make eye contact with this angel-like figure, she seemed to be singing? Or maybe just mouthing words. She stared towards my soul. The way she looked at me, reminded me of when we met. And that's until I realised, I needed to see him. He was the love of my life. I couldn't live without this man. Although I shit-talked love, it's feelings so enticing, it's took over my entire mental stability and I feel myself weakening from this man.
-

I ran as fast as I could towards this man, my black outfit streaming behind me as the wind grazed along my pearly white bones, I teleported into his house, walking through all the rooms until I saw.. his familiar face. His beauty was displayed, in all its glory. I sat ontop of him, watching his chest rise up and down.

𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰)

I silently leant towards him soon feeling his breath amongst my face.

𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐈𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭)

I looked into his sleeping face my hands slowly cupping his face

𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐇𝐚𝐡𝐚)

I look beside me, and see a mirror. It displayed just him. In his room with 𝐍𝐨-𝐨𝐧𝐞 ontop of him. 𝐍𝐨-𝐨𝐧𝐞 near him.

𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫)

My once emotionless face, now shows shock and disbelief how could this happen..?

𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫)

I look to the other side of me and notice five angels standing at the balcony of the house infront.

𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐇𝐚𝐡𝐚)

I gulp, and stare down at him, uncupping his cheeks, before hesitantly getting up. And walking out of the building. I walk out into the open, and take of my black gown, throwing it behind me, I stand there naked. Black tears spilling down my face. After all, there is only me to blame. I forgot one of the most important rules.
-

'𝐍𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫.'
-
𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 ! 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞.. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 , 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡. 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 , 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭. 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐔 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 ! 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐯 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 !
- 𝐛𝐞𝐚