𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚

𝐡𝐢𝐢! 𝐢𝐦 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨. 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡! 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤!
-𝐛𝐞𝐚~
-

𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
-

Today was a normal day, I sat on a rock just above the sea, looking towards the beach nearby. I giggled as I saw little kids chasing each other around or some walking hand in hand eating nice cream on this abnormally sunny day. You see in the AU's ocean I currently was in, The Sun rarely came out. But today it seems as if their wishes came true since the Sun was fully flowing down onto the land, with people trying to; sunbathe or some trying to build sandcastles. Not a single cloud was left in the sky. I giggled before flopping off of the rock and back into the warm ocean. As I swim deeper I noticed more of my species swimming around most likely hunting. Yes. Mermaids hunt down Fish, What else would we eat? Though it may be seen as 'one of our kind' Seaweed forever wouldn't be the nicest. Anyways talking about food, I'm hungry but not going to lie when am I not? With that being said, I began to swim to the small shopping area that was placed in this sea. It was basically a small row of houses, except the houses were stalls full of mainly food but other stuff too! Such as Art, Souvenirs and some even had adorable necklaces. I myself have a necklace it was basically a shell necklace but I found a pearl and painted it red and put the pearl into the centre of one of the shells.

After a bit more swimming I arrive at a well known stall I look over to see that my good friend non other then Outer is waving and smiling at me, I giggle and immediately begin to swim over to him
'Heya Kills, let me guess the normal?'
'Yes please!' I said licking my um.. 'lips?' I suppose you could say.
Outer nods before going over to his kitchen area and a few minutes later bring back grilled fish on a stick.
'Thwank you!!' I say with a mouthful of fish in my mouth.
Outer laughs before responding,
'Your welcome bud, don't worry about paying its on the house.'
'And this is why you are my friend.' I giggle before swimming back to my own shell/house. It was only like a five minute swim since I was quite a fast mermaid you know! Once arriving I literally passed out due to tiredness, today was a long day..
-

I woke up and groaned, my head hurt really bad today and I had no idea why. I quickly swim out my shell to see, absolutely no one around.
Huh...? I think to myself rubbing my head This part of the ocean is normally packed with people unless I missed something.. Anyways ill just go back up to my normal rock, little did I know someone was yelling my name behind me telling me to come back inside due to the 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡.
-

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬! 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐞... 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 ! 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥~
-𝐛𝐞𝐚 !♡︎