𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝

𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ! 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡!
-

𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
-

'I sigh as I finally finish unboxing all of my necessities, It feels good to be in some place new but I can't help but miss my old life, my old friends even my old grouchy neighbours. Well even though, me and Horror may have egged their house.. We formed some sort of, um. Bond? Anyways, I sat on the couch and stared at the TV stuck in my imagination.
'You gonna turn the TV on? Or just stare at it like some freak?'
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that's Dust, he lives around my area so we became buddies, he knew Horror I have no idea how but that's a small backstory I suppose. He sat next to me before reaching for the remote that sat on the coffee table I have for no reason. Anyways, he actually turned on the TV so I still didn't look like a weirdo.
'It's weird, I'm so used to Horror trying to throw his axe at me by now..'
He looks at me before replying,
'Well now you live closer to me, hurray.'
With a hint of sarcasm towards the end, Me being me obviously understood it.
'Sarcasm, noted.'
He rolls his eyes and continues watching whatever shit is on TV, suddenly my phone starts blasting random 'Tokio Hotel' music. I don't really know at this point, I mean their songs are pretty good you know. I groan and pick up my phone before slowly pushing it against my um. Ear? I suddenly awaken myself to hear Horror screaming bloody murder at me.
'YOU WONT BELIEVE THI-'
'I'm too tired to communicate, speak I shall listen.'
'Ok lazy, anyways so basically I was looking at your old home. Since you know we have memories there and basically you may or may not have left um... Bernice...'
'...WHAT..'
I may sound calmish but trust me it was the opposite, I hear Dust laughing,
'How did you leave your own Cat?' He says in between wheezes.
'Shut the fuck up, this is serious Bernice is legit older then me and that's not even in cat years. She ain't gonna survive by herself.'
'Hello.....?'
Oh shit. Forgot Horror was there,
'Oh, yeah um Hi. So since I legit just moved here and im broker then you.. It's gonna take me a few days to pull out some cash to get back to the city. So your going to need to look after Bernice.'
'...Nope.'
'Please'
'No'
'Please'
'No'
'Please'
'Please..Fuck.'
'HAHA, Anyways. Fuck you and look after my Cat.'
I say before hanging up my phone, God dammit. Knew I left something but never knew I could leave my own Cat. Well, at least she has someone... Not really sane looking after her..? Anyways. I realise that Dust has magically disappeared and by disappeared I mean he is most likely raiding my pantry. I begin walking to my bedroom, you can't really classify it as a BEDroom since it just has a: mattress, desk and a laptop. I legit flop down on to my mattress before closing my eyes.

First nap at the new place and I woke up to a cockroach on my face.. What luck. It's around 7 in the morning I slept for like.. 12ish hours, And I still feel tired as hell. Anyways, getting back to what I was doing, I'm currently interviewing as a barista in this new cafe which is literally down the street from my apartment. So at least i don't have to drive like 20 minutes just to work, all I have to do is send my previous jobs and say my skills then they will decide if I'm 'worth it' I guess. I mean I am a pretty skilled person I think, I also have quite a lot of experience when it comes to cafes / bars. (Previous Jobs) So they better accept me. Anyways it's now like 11 and I still haven't ate, also I messaged Horror earlier for updates about Bernice. Apparently she shit for like 4 hours, which beat her other record. I walk downstairs to find Dust sitting on MY couch watching a random show with MY TV.
'Why are you in my house..?'
'I was awaiting your arrival.'
I stood there before slowly turning towards my kitchen and looking inside my pantry.
'Dust.'
'Yes..?'
'Did you eat.. the LAST of the Lucky Charms?'
'Maybe.'
'I'm going to dislocate your shoulder'
I was joking, (not) but he still sped out of my house. Huh I think that's the fastest I have ever seen him run, or maybe even the only time I have seen him run.. Anyways, I sat on my couch with my DRY cereal because SOMEONE ate the last portion of Lucky Charms and drank the last DROPLET of milk, and now instead of being lazy the entire day I have to go grocery shopping. AGAIN. Horror had sent no updates about Bernice so im guessing she's doing pretty good, well I hope she's doing okay.