𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝟐

𝐡𝐢𝐢 ! 𝐛𝐞𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 , 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐯 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 . 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐯 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 '𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮' 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 '𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩.' 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 . 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚 , 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 ! 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 ,
-

I stand completely still. I needed him. I don't care about my roles anymore, I just want to be next to him. I would 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭 my duties as a God for him.

And so, that's what I did. I quit my Cupid duties, and as soon as it happened I ran back to his door, knocking the next morning.

-

I stood at his doorstep, waiting for someone to respond or open the door. Suddenly, he walks out. He stares at me for the first time ever, and I feel my once emotionless face turning into a smile, a smile full of positivity. All though he looks at me with such confusion, I feel our bond brighten. After talking for a while, we become friends to which I learn his name, Nightmare. It may seem weird, but finally being recognised by someone made me feel happy, made me feel. Seen? Something that never had happened before.
-

Me and Nightmare had became more then friends, we held hands and went for beach trips. Embracing eachother underneath the sun, amongst the waves of the salty ocean. We glanced at eachother eyes and i laughed as he took his phone out and began recording me.
-

We walked along the streets of our AU, looking for places to eat and just in general holding hands telling each other compliments, while completely loosing our self's to the feeling of love; an inseparable feeling. And despite being happy now, I still felt something itching in the back of my head. It just.. this doesn't feel real. The angels. They feel familiar? I just don't know how to explain this other feeling alongside love. But, since leaving my duties I felt nervous, what if 𝐇𝐞 came back? What if 𝐇𝐞 hurts Nightmare? I suppose my happy face must of slipped since Nightmare grabbed by hand and asked what was wrong. I silently looked into his dark eyes and smiled happily once again, though this time the happiness.. 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥.
-
𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 '𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦'

I was in the same place where I had given up my roles, the same place where I stripped my clothes off and stood in the pouring rain with tears dripping down my face. But I saw the angels one again, they were dancing. Not in a 'funny' sort of way, more of a beautiful way. The way the dance went, was I guess you could say 'angelic'. The same with their voices, it reminds me of the day me and him met. I turned  around, not letting their dance hypnotise me much longer, And noticed a painting. But this wasn't a regular painting.. No, this was 𝐌𝐞 in my 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦.. Suddenly the angels behind me stop dancing and their voices quietened and all that is left is my heavy breathing. I wake myself up, only to realise that I was sweating. As I washed my bones, all I could think about was the Art. Was this a, sign or a.. 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠? I notice my phone buzz while I'm getting dressed and I quickly look down to see that Nightmare had messaged me. You see, we had planned today to meet up and go out. But the memory of their dancing and words still echoed in my mind, but I couldn't cancel our meet-up now could I? He was already heading towards the our meeting point.. I suppose I'll go, it may help me get this stupid painting out of my mind.
-

I smile at the sight of him, in all black as per usual. I wave, and he waved back and I wait for the familiar buzz of the pedestrian light. Though, before I get the chance to cross, my heart skips a beat, I see 𝐇𝐢𝐦 behind Nightmare. 𝐇𝐄 WAS BEHIND NIGHTMARE. I stare in shock, my body was frozen in place and even if I wanted to move I couldn't, unless I wanted to get trampled by a car. 𝐇𝐞 smirked at me, before looking at Nightmare. Who was still smiling at me, with no clue whatsoever on what was happening right now. My face still frozen in shock looks over to see that Nightmare was no longer smiling at me. He was smiling at the girl behind me. As I hear the 'buzz' I run over to Nightmare seeing him not even look at me but walk straight over to the girl who was behind me and grab her arm and walk away. I stare in shock as the tears begin to fall, I look back over to him. To see him standing there, still having that shiteating grin on his stupid face. I don't know what to feel, Anger? Sadness? Sorrow? Despair? 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧? And it was all because of 𝐇𝐈𝐌. I watch as he walks away and I immediately run to the place where I saw the angels, I needed to find out the reason of this, what did I do to deserve this?
-

𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩
-

I see the angels sitting there before hearing the echoes of one of them singing, Their words strike me. I know what happened.

𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩,
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰.
𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝟓 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫,
𝐓𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮~
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐨.

Heh, I guess I'm the stupid one, I look behind me and see that stupid picture again, It may of been me but it was named 'Cupid' That is all I will ever been known as, Cupid.

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐇𝐄 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭.

-
𝐝𝐮𝐧 𝐝𝐮𝐧 𝐝𝐮𝐧 !!! 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 ? 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 , 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 ! 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 , 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰.. 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 . 𝐡𝐞𝐡 , 𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐞. 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐯 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞. 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ! 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ,
- 𝐛𝐞𝐚 ! ♡︎