𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐤

𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 '𝐰𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠' 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚..? 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥!
-

I sat down, tying the laces to my Ice-skates, it was Mid-December and I had been invited to an Iceskating event with everybody, literally everybody. Once I had checked everything was okay and suitable to use I slowly glided amongst the frozen lake, as I skated around I could feel the cold air pressing amongst my skeletal cheeks and the calming scent of Hot Cocoa and Cinnamon Rolls. When looking amongst the lake I spotted my friends struggling, getting absolutely nowhere, I sigh and go over to help them.
'Man you guys suck..'
Dust looks at me with a angry manner
'What do you expect? I have never done this before!! You only have practise because of the lake in your old AU You used.'
'Well, yeah I guess this is what practise gets you.'
I notice Dust and immediately knew I had better stop,
'I suppose I should teach you then? Or do you not want your friend to give you a helping hand?' I said the last part in a mocking manner, it amuses me when they admit they need help.
'Ugh.. Fine.'
I grab his arm, and yank him across the Rink,
'Ok so.. you just like roller-skate on ice? You get one foot and push it outwards and then get the other and do the same! Then you eventually begin to glide and.. There your done!'
He attempts following my instructions and eventually gets the hang of it, I clap and congratulate him and watch him sigh but mutter a small 'Thanks' Which is a VERY rare occasion.
I smile and begin to glide elsewhere.

After some time has passed, I get off the rink and change back into my regular footwear and decide to walk around the marketplace that is full of food stalls and Christmas stores. Christmas has always been a favourite time period for me, It's just the feeling of it all. Despite, living in a.. murderous household I can still enjoy a Christmas with my friends, and relive all of the memories we had made the previous year before.
-

Once I had looked, I noticed it was becoming much darker then before, and much more cold. The bite of the air would hit me when I so much as moved, Soon enough I was back at the Ice rink but I couldn't see anyone that's until I notice a park bench available and decide to sit on it to try stop shivering, Once sat I feel something hit my shoulders, I pick it up and look at it. A black jacket. I quickly spun around to see who could have left it but only see a figure amongst the forest behind. I let the jacket linger on my lap for a little before deciding to put it on. I smile as a familiar feeling of warmth fills my body, but still wonder, Who was in the forest?

I turn backwards again, to be met with the same image except the figure had moved. Out of pure curiosity I stand and walk towards the forest. Yes, I know it seems Idiotic of me. What if this person was a kidnapper? Well, I had plenty of experience and a knife on me to show them who to not kidnap. My cheek brushes against a branch as I enter, and I begin to look around before seeing the figure and walking closer to it, I tap its shoulder and it spins around.
'Boss?'
'Killer?'
I sort of just stare in shock for a few minutes before I notice his eyes dart to.. His Jacket.
'Oh. I'm guessing you want it back, sorry about that.'
I spoke beginning to take the jacket off feeling it slide down my shoulders. The cold biting and hurting more and it gets further down.
'No. Keep it on, your clearly cold. I don't have the time or effort for you to obtain frostbite or hypothermia, Do I?'
'Nope, but thanks. Aren't you cold? Your wearing a shirt.'
'I don't need heat, I'm fine without it.'
'You sure..?'
-

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
-

He shivers amongst my touch and I giggle,
'Sure you still don't need heat, big guy?'
'Shut up..'
He whispers shivering under the 40 blankets I had provided, I lay the damp rag amongst his head and feels his shivering halt a little before seeing his eyes shut. As I watch him doze off I yawn, God. I can't be bothered to go to my room, I slide into bed beside him and use his stomach as a pillow,
'We are never going to that Ice-Rink again.'
He says in a deep slumber.
-

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭.. 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐧𝐧! 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!! ♡︎
-𝐛𝐞𝐚