Breathe Baby Boy

(SMUT WARNING FOR 5.6K WORDS LMFAO)

The sound of the door banging against the wall echoes through out the house. Liam walks through the door with Theo's legs wrapped around his waist and his arms locked around his neck. Liam is holding him up with his hands under his ass, squeezing every now and then.

Their lips are slotted together fighting for dominance, though at the end of the day they know who will win. Liam breaks the kiss to close the door, holding Theo up with one hand under his ass. Theo takes the chance to attack Liam's throat. Starting with kissing at the corner of his mouth, Theo trails down, sucking lightly on his pulse point. "Fuck baby" Liam says as Theo starts to kiss behind his ear, taking his ear into his mouth and sucking, lightly biting and pulling. Liam's hands tighten on Theo's ass.

Theo's back hits the wall as Liam slams him into it and reconnects their lips. Liam has one of his legs pressed into the wall so Theo is slightly resting on it.

"God baby look at you, so horny for me" Liam says looking at Theo's face and trailing his eyes down to Theo's legs wrapped around his waist. Liam's hands find their way off of his ass to run up and down Theo's thigh, squeezing harshly on the meaty part. Theo whimpers and shakes against the wall. "Oh you like that baby? You like me touching your thighs?" Theo nods his head at that, he can feel his thighs trembling as Liam rubs up and down and squeezing, switching between squeezing soft and hard.

"I love your thighs, so pretty wrapped around my waist but I want to see them wrapped around my head instead" Theo let's out a moan, knowing he sounds like a porn star. Theo nods his head, wanting so badly to feel Liam between his thighs.

Liam puts him down so he can run his fingers through Theo's hair. Taking both hands he runs them through Theo's hair, stopping at the side of his head to grip onto Theo's hair and pull. Theo moans into the kiss, loving the pain that having his hair pulled ignites. With the grip that he has on Theo's hair he uses it to turn Theo's head slightly so he can smash their lips back together.

Theo breaks the kiss to turn around to push Liam up against the wall, continuing their kiss. Bringing his hands up to hold Liam's head, fingers rubbing the edge of his jaw up to behind his ear. Liam let's out a deep growl.

Putting his hands on Liam's shoulders he slides them down his body, stopping them at Liam's belt buckle. Disconnecting their lips so he can drop to his knees. He locks his eyes with Liam's as he leans towards the front of Liam's jeans, breathing hot air over where his dick is hidden under his jeans. "Fuckkk" the back of Liam's head hits the wall as he throws it back.

Reaching down Liam wraps his hands around Theo's shoulders to pull him up. Locking his hands under Theo's thighs he picks him up and wraps Theo's legs around his waist. Theo wastes no time in grabbing both sides of Liam's head at the jaw and pulling Liam's mouth to his. Their make-outs have always been sloppy, aggressive, even their kisses look like fights.

Liam breaks the kiss and starts to pull back which has Theo trying to chase his lips. Liam pushes him back by a hand on his throat. Theo let out a high pitch whine, readjusting his body in Liam's arms.

"Oh you like that baby?" Liam can't hold back his cocky grin. Making his baby boy whine and whimper is his favorite thing. He loves the sound of Theo whimpering and begging, whining for more. For Theo to beg is for him to submit, something that does not come easy for Theo.

"Shut up and keep kissing me" Theo tries to growl out not getting far when Liam reconnects their lips. Liam pulls back from Theo's lips, "Don't try and tell me what to do. We all know who has the upper hand here" Liam spits out.

"Make me" The corner of Theo's mouth turns up. He knows those words rile Liam up, the chance to prove dominance is something that Liam will never turn down. His smirk falling from his lips when Liam bends down to grab behind Theo's thighs, getting the hint, Theo puts his arms behind Liam's head and let's Liam lift his thighs to wrap them around his waist.