Comfort

Notes:

THIS IS A WARNING THERE IS DEFINITELY SOME GOREY TYPE STUFF IN HERE BUT NOT TOO BAD! PROCEED WITH CAUTION !!!

ALSO I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A STORY IN MY LIFE! PLEASE USE CAUTION BECAUSE THIS WILL PROBABLY SUCK ASS! BUT BEAR WITH ME! MY PUNCTUATION USAGE IS LITERALLY JUNK, THERE IS PROBABLY MISSPELT WORDS OR JUST WORDS THAT ARE MISSING! BUT PLEASE BE KIND TO ME LMFAO! I ALSO WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS FALLING ASLEEP SOOO

Theo is used to the few hours of sleep he gets, on a good day he might get four hours of sleep.
Theo is no stranger to waking up in fear, With deputies that think sleeping on the side of the road or in a parking lot is a crime, he's used to the knocking on the window that wakes him up with a jolt, scared that he is about to be kidnapped to be tortured again or better yet, the Doctors are back to get rid of the failure they've created. Or in the way he wakes up after his sister comes to get back what is rightfully hers. To say Theo is used to the smell of his own fear is an understatement of the century.

One particular night was one of the worst nightmares he's had in awhile. He awoke in the morgue drawer again, climbing out he is met with the cold tile of the floor on his hands and feet, as he pulls himself up. He walks out into the hallway, looking left and right but seeing nothing. He knows the drill, he knows that his sister will be back soon, wasting no time he decides to abandon his normal route and try for the elevators this time. When he hits the 'Up' button it dings and lights up. He is hit with relief, maybe he has escaped this one for once. As soon as the doors open Theo knows something is not right. He can smell the stench of bleach, formaldehyde, and the strong smell of cleaners they would use in hospitals to hide the scent of death. Theo knows this stench too well, after living in it for nearly a decade he has grown quite acquainted with it, though he will never be able to get used to it. His stomach rolls with fear as the door opens completely and he sees a hallway into the tunnels he grew up in. With hesitant feet he steps into the elevator and crosses into the tunnels. With knees shaking he looks around, left, right, down, up. He comes up empty handed. Nothing seems out of the ordinary but he feels something is wrong. He breathes out a sigh and continues on slowly, stopping at every corner to look ahead. After what felt like 5 minutes of walking he hears screaming, no begging. Begging for help, for them to stop, begging for Theo to help. Theo knows that voice, it visits him every night. He picks up a little speed to go into the direction of the yells. Eventually his fast walk turns into a jog. It doesn't take long for him to come to stand in front of the entry of the operating theater. With a shaky breath out Theo opens the door. As soon as it cracks open slightly he feels the cold air hit him, making goose bumps appear all over his arms. Once he has opened it fully, he gasps. With teary eyes he sees the bridge where it happened. Where he murdered his sister, murdered his sister just for her heart. But there's something different about the bridge. There's a metal table, the kind they would perform surgeries on, the kind of table Theo was once strapped to as they cut into his chest while he was awake. Something snaps behind him and he turns around fast, thinking it was his sister but he sees nothing. Then he hears the static frequency of the Dr's. The sound that he thinks he hears every now and then. Turning back around towards the bridge, he always passes out right then and there. Strapped to the table is Tara. She is screaming and begging for Theo to save her, begging Theo to make them stop. Theo tries to run to free her but can not move, like his feet are glued to the floor. He has no choice but to watch as the Dr's take a scalpel and cut a Y into her chest. The two arms of the Y running from each shoulder joint,to meet at mid-chest and the stem of the Y running down to the pubic region. He watches as one of them picks up a saw, then stops and they and they all turn to look at Theo. The next thing Theo knows he is being drug by an invisible force onto the bridge, standing above his sister. His hand raising by itself, raising into the air above her chest where the Y incision is. Begging himself to stop, begging the invisible force to stop, he watches as his hands plunged into her ribs, pulling them back. He listens at the way the ribs crack under the weight. Once w ribs are pulled back, his hand slowly reaches into her chest, he feels the moment his hand is gripping her heart. Feeling the thud of her heart in his hand. Without hesitation Theo rips her heart from her body. Watching as she stares at him with eyes of betrayal. Theo has no choice but to watch as his sister slowly dies.