In Too Deep

I hate mornings. I don’t think that it is proper for something to e so sad and annoying. It the energy I spent trying to decide a good reason for me to get up in the morning was spent on something else, anything else, I would have a hell of a lot more accomplished. I mean think about it, how long do we lie in bed each morning hoping that the alarm was only a figment of our imaginations? The only thing that gives me reason to get up is my stomach. Well that and when Louis gives me a morning tickle fight. Okay well Louis in general.

I walked down the stairs after I somehow managed to climb out of my bed. I already miss it. On the last step I saw Louis, my flat mate, band mate, and overall best mate really, eating at the counter in his pajama bottoms, shirtless. His bottoms were navy with white polka dots, but as my gaze rose, I noticed that he seemed to be getting results from Niall dragging him to the gym lately. His arms were looking exceptionally defined, and his back muscles were more than clearly visible under his olive toned skin. His hair was quite obviously askew in its usual bed head fashion, but that was just natural. I wonder if his front chest has received any attention as well. The flex of his muscles was absolutely mesmerizing. I was beginning to find myself a bit dazed.

Jeez Harry, snap out of it! Is that drool on my chin? No, of course not, definitely not. I certainly did not just completely check my best mate out, and I didn’t just deem him properly fit, no, of course not, most certainly not.

But it was so true.

Once I finally awoke from my mindless state, I walked into the kitchen and started to fix egg on toast like I do every day for Lou and me. I was pulling out the ingredients from the refrigerator when I felt a pair of cold hands wrap around my waist, and a head rests on my shoulder.

“Morning Sunshine,” he whispers in his morning voice.

That’s all it takes for me to almost drop the eggs onto the floor, but of course Lou scoops them up for me easily.

He simply sets the eggs onto the counter and asks, “Are we a bit clumsy this morning?” His green blue eyes cut through mine, and they are so fucking beautiful. I guess I’ve never really looked at them before now, but they are so beautiful. You can just get lost in them, and his lips. They are so thin, and they are so pink that I’ve wondered several times before if he wore lip-gloss.

“Earth to Hazza?” I hear Lou ask as he waves a hand in front of my face. I look to him with my best attention.

I’m not really thinking when I say, “You just have the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen, really Lou.”

He smiles cheekily and says, “Hazza, you have the curliest, bouncy, and touchable hair, so I would say it’s even.” I smile at him. That’s when I just look down like a few inches to see that his chest did receive payoff after all. Dammit.

He returns to wrap his arms around my neck, and I ‘m still staring shamelessly. “Checking me out Styles?” he asks cheekily.

“Yeah, I really kind of was,” I say in a tone that’s just above a whisper. I can see him mouth a “Fuck” as the blush flows on his gorgeous cheeks. He just smiles gently.

We have another moment of awkward silence before he asks “So are you going to make me breakfast or not love?”

“Of course Boo,” I whisper. I make our breakfast, and as we sit at the counter to eat, I just can help but to stare again.

“What should we do today?” Lou asks as he bites into his food.

“I don’t know. It’s our off day, so we could go shopping, hang out with the guys, or just stay in,” I suggest. Then I add without thinking again, “Or you could go hang out with Eleanor.” That bit hurt. I saw him flinch at the word, but it wasn’t like the “I’m hurt” kind. It was more like the, “Shit,” kind.