𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

"𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝" he looked at me with this sad face, the last time I saw him like this was went we broke up.

"Miles, it's okay. You know I'm here for you whenever." I put my hand on his face as he pulled himself up and laid on my stomach. It felt like we were right back in middle school. I played with his braids as he slowly started to fall asleep

"Miles."

"Mmmm"

"I'm sorry that I was so hard on you in the past. I still really love you and I've missed you so much. I refuse to hurt you anymore you mean too much to me." I moved my hand down his back drawing random swirls and shapes.

"I know ma, I love you too. I won't hurt you like I did too......also why is your stomach making all of these sounds."

"Aye, just go to sleep." I popped his hand as he laughed and soon fell asleep.

As I watched him slowly relax, my feelings started to take over. Miles was everything I've ever wanted but something about us getting together just didn't seem right yet. We'll get there. One day. If we can.

Soon the day light hit my eyes and I slightly woke up. Miles was asleep on the side of the bed about to fall off. As I watched him, he moved a little and I had to grab him so he didn't fall.

"What mami" he stretched and rolled back on the bed.

"You were gonna fall you dumbass, wake up we have school at 8" I laughed at his reaction when he woke up. It was like he saw god or some shit.

"Who you calling dumbass?" He mugged me.

"You." I laughed harder

"Oh really? Me?" He climbed on top of me with his knees on either side of me. Whenever he did this, he was gonna do something stupid.

"Miles don't, don't, don't, please" I continued to laugh. He started tickling me and he started laughing at me. I then laughed too hard I snorted. We both looked at each other and laughed again.

"No way you fucking snorted" he laughed getting off me.

"Shut up you bitch" I punched his arm

"Your are just full of names today," he grabbed my hand. He then got close to my ear and whispered.

"I bet you could say a few more, like pap-"

I palmed his face and pushed him away.

"Miles stop it, get your stuff together and go, I'll see you at school." I got up and grabbed my towel to take a shower.

"Damn liyah, didnt know you had all that ass" he light my slapped my ass. He definitely already know I had all that ass.

"Miles! Stop! Go home!!!!"

"Okay okay later ma" be put his stuff on and left

"Later miles" I watched him leave out my window and into the fully risen sun.

Miles POV

As I slid through the window of my room, I got out of my gear and went to take a shower. As I got out, put my essentials on like lotion and stuff then put on my uniform all I could think about was Aaliyah. She's been on my mind all the time.

I then got a text from her. Yes I did change her name. I call her ma and mami so much it only makes sense.

Mamiii💋
Hey I'm gonna stop at the bodega rq you want something?