21 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21: ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ & ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ

"Will you please bring someone from the company to come pick up the project file. Mr Kang just called me that he needs it now and you know I can't leave the house." Taehyung says over the call.

He is at his office room in his house,wrapping up his unfinished work.

"Are you serious about not coming to work? The older is actually surprised. This is the first you've take a leave ever since you got married. You're sure that you won't come?" Yoongi wants to assure himself too.

"Hyung,it's 11 am already. I can't come to work at this time and Aera isn't fine so I've to look after her. She can't even walk properly with the clutches." He points while massaging his temple,he is a bit tired.

"I'm proud of you. Keep it up! He cheers. I'll just send someone now." He adds.

"Hyung. He starts hesitantly. Can you please not send Hani,I believe if Aera sees her,I'll get to see another war and I'm not ready for that." He isn't ready to see that bombastic side eye.

"Ok. But what if she is the only one available? I shouldn't send her too,right?" He asks.

Taehyung sighs,contemplating while biting his lower lip. "Send her cuz this file is important to be delivered today." He says in a final tone.

"You better handle it. By the way,tonight I'll--

~

Aera is immersed in the movie titled Vicky & Her Mystery,she is watching on Netflix along with Moon,who is sitting between her thighs. A bucket of popcorn in her hands,she is eating.

Taehyung gets the glimpse of them while walking downstairs,at first he is surprised how Moon is also immersed in the movie when it isn't a cartoon but after seeing a dog in the movie he understands why he is too immersed in it.

"Mr Kim." Aera calls upon seeing Taehyung walking to the kitchen.

"Yes."

"Come,join us. She says and the husband eyes pops out looking at Moon. He is so into the movie,he won't annoy you. I promise." She reassures the other with a cute smile.

"O-okay. I'll just drink some water at the kitchen." He says then quickly walks to the kitchen without waiting for Aera's response.

He opens the fridge then gulps down a 1 litter bottle,he breaths in and out,calming himself.

"You can do it,Tae. It's a small dog that is harmless,there won't be a problem if you sit with him at the same place,you'll be fine. He mentally pats himself. Don't be scared for your pretty ass." He says touching his ass then slaps himself for being dumb.