Chapter 29

After Marinette and Hugo sorted the dishes out in the kitchen. Eli, come home after her dirty meeting with lover (blake) from their hotel, and she noticed the house was quiet. Eli was looking round the house to see where everyone was,and then she spotted marinette coming out of the kitchen, ready to say good night to her grandkids.
Marinette just stood there and looked eli up and down and knew where she had been and what she had been up to with her lover (blake)

Eli:*entering the hallway*
Hey everyone... I am home, hello... where's everyone? *looking at marinette*
Marinette walked towards eli in the hallway and looked annoyed and was about to say something, but then Hugo came into the hallway to greet his wife.

Hugo:*walking towards and kissed eli*hey honey...how was work? *smiling at eli and putting his arm around her wrist*

Eli:*smiling at Hugo and putting her arm around his wrist*Yeah, it was OK, very busy... you know how it is. Sorry I couldn't make it back in time to sort the kids out tonight and also dinner

Hugo:*looking at eli* Hey, don't worry about it, mom, and I sort dinner and the kids out,right mom *looking at marinette*
Marinette:*looking at hugo*
Right,sweetie *looked at eli annoyed*

Hugo: Right, I better go and see what the kids are doing last. I heard they were doing the homework,*going upstairs heading towards  alisha's bedroom*

Marinette watched Hugo going upstairs to alisha's bedroom. Once Hugo was out of sight, marinette walked towards eli, still looking annoyed at her. By knowing what eli had been up to.

Marinette: I know what you been up to, eli, so don't pull that rubbish that you been working late for these last so-called months, so admitted what have you been doing these last months then especially these hours? And just to let you know, I do know what time you finished work as well

Eli: I told you I have been at work busy there a fashion show coming up soon,I been sorting out the models etc for the show *lying* what's with all these questions?

Marinette: eli, I know you're lying. You're just like your mother,I know when she was lying. Like I know you are lying to Hugo and myself.

Eli:*shouting,shocked and angry* I am not lying to you or Hugo at all. How dare you stay that I am a liar. I am nothing like my mother whatsoever

Marinette: Really, are you sure about that? Then tell me where you have been up to then, hmm.

Eli walked past marinette to go upstairs to see if the kids were still up and they were OK. But stopped halfway
up the stairs and turned around to face marinette once again. Marinette was at the bottom of the stairs still in the hallway facing eli.

Eli: *annoyed* I don't know who you think you are and what you are accusing me of what you say if you believe me or not, but I am telling you the truth. But I swear I...

Before eli was about to say something else to throw towards Marinette, there was a strange knock on the front  door, which surprised eli and marinette, eli started to come down the stairs and stood at the bottom of the steps,they both looked at each other. Marinette went towards the door to answer it. Once marinette opens the front door, she is surprised and happy to her youngest son louis standing there in the pouring rain with his wife Alison and their 2 kids (Dale and Riley) with their suitcases on the door step

Louis: Hey, mom. Well, are you going  to let's us in or not? we are getting soaked out here

Marinette: *opens the door wide* Yes, come in, sweetie *hugs louis* What are you doing here? You're not due to come until next week.

Louis: *hugs marinette* Well, you are right. We were due to come next week. But my boss was nice enough to let me have a few days off early. So I suggested we come early to see you and spend time with the best mother in the world.

Alison:*hugs marinette* Hi mom, nice to you again,honey tell.your mother the truth *looking at louis and taking her coat off*

Louis: *looking at alison and then marinette* Fine,actually the truth is... Daniel at work needed some extra shifts for extra money, something about divorce or a separation anyway. I said to Daniel, "You could do 2 of my shifts if you need the extra cash. I am going on vacation soon to see my mom and the rest of the family anyway,I didn't mind at all. So I did. *smiling at marinette*

Marinette: *smiling at louis* Aww sweetie, you're just like your father always kind and always helping others in need.

Louis: Learnt from the best, anyway where that big brother of mine and Emma *taking off his coat*

Eli just stood there and rolled her eyes, knowing she didn't like louis or Emma at all. And they didn't like eli either.

Marinette: Hugo upstairs, seeing if the kids are alright. They are doing their homework at the moment

Louis: Aww, right, I see *sees Hugo coming down the stairs* Hey big brother, how are you *hugging hugo*

Hugo: *hugging louis* Hey baby brother, what are you doing here early? You're not due until next week

Alison: *looking at hugo* One of Louis's co-worker Daniel at his workplace,needed extra shifts,so Louis suggested doing 2 of his shifts. He is going through a divorce. I think he said, *Turn to louis* didn't he honey.

Louis: Yeah, something like that, babes.*looking at alison*

Hugo: Right, I see that's good of you. How is my favourite nephew and niece doing? *looking at Dale and riley*

Dale&riley: *on their phones texting* Yeah, fine *walking passed hugo*

Hugo: OK, here let me take your suitcases you 2 are going to stay in the guest house at the back it will have everything you need *taking the suitcases*

Alison: *following hugo* Come on, kids,get your bags, let's follow Uncle hugo to the guest house. Dale and riley *followed hugo*

Marinette: I am going to check up on my grandchildren to see if they are OK, *kisses louis on the cheeks* nice to see you, sweetie*going upstairs*

Louis:*smiling at marinette* You too, mom

Eli and louis watched marinette go upstairs,louis turned eli with anger looked in his eyes and didn't like eli shouting at his mother whatsoever, but louis has never like eli at all,he also didn't like the way she treat hugo and the kids at all.

Eli: *looking at louis* Nice to see you...

Louis: *looking angry at eli* Don't give me that bull crap eli you know we don't like each other I only speak to you because of hugo and my niece and nephews that's all.

Eli: Yes, I know we don't like each other. I know that for all those years, any...

Louis: *walking towards eli* good we understand each other then, oh by the way. If you ever shout at my mother again. You will get what's coming to you.

Eli: we will see about that. *walking away upstairs*