Chapter 35

Bishop, it's a single 46 years old man who started working for the government in Paris for 2 years now as a scientist. But behind close doors, when he was not working for the government, he it's also a villain in him, and his team at area 51,that's on the outside of Paris
Bishop found out about the miraculous 4 years ago by hearing the rumours about the legendary heroes ladybug and catnoir and their allies and wondered if they were true or not, so he went to the park to see if the rumours were true and when he saw the statues he was in completed shock to see the statues, so from that day on Bishop sore he would get his hands on the miraculous, if he can found them in Paris or anywhere in the world and also by watching a few YouTube videos of ladybug and catnoir and the old Ladyblog videos too. He wanted to study the creatures and their powers more and also there jewels,Bishop did find a miraculous while being overseas from one of his contacts.

The lion miraculous the kwami name it's Leo. The lion miraculous has the power of the roar that makes their enemies go into a trans spell and then transform them to make them in their followers. has an object with a tooth mark on them, and abay orders (like the butterfly miraculous does) the lion miraculous it's a tooth necklace.
Bishop studie Leo very carefully, and it's jewel too. Bishop did tired to drain Leo's powers off him. But I couldn't do it, Leo explained it to Bishop, but Bishop didn't listen. Leo wasn't happy at all. He was being used as a slave,Bishop using the lion miraculous for evil purposes not for the greater good, to found the ladybug earrings and the black cat ring to make the wish, Bishop's villain name it's scar 

Bishop: I will find them,miraculous if it's the last I do *turning to look at smith* smith any sign of them, did you found them.
Smith: *looking at Bishop nervously* no sir we didn't, but we will keep looking for them...sir it does look like they have disappeared completely,
Bishop: *getting angry and annoyed* Well, they can't have just disappeared completely,they got to be somewhere,keep looking.
Smith: *leaving Bishop's office* Yes sir,will do sir
Leo: *flying out of his hiding place* master I don't think you will find them.
Bishop: *looking at Leo annoyed* slient Leo I will found them if it's the last thing I do,when I do that wish will be. *evil laughing*
Leo: *looking nervously and scared* Yes master