Prologue

2:02 P.M, in the middle of fall.

Dani, an average 17 year old, has his average 30 minute walk ahead from school to home,alone.

school has lately became more and more exhausting as each year passed by for him as he doesnt study at all but still passes each year somehow.

He has both his little headphones on with music blasting in his ears, imagining cool little scenarios in his head.

He stops at a cross sign and waits for the green light to appear on the crosswalk light and when it finally happens he takes his foot off the sidewalk and his leg doesnt touch the ground, but instead he falls.he doesnt hit the ground tho and he only keeps falling and his vision goes dark for a moment before he is able to see again but now, he is failing from the sky and has no way of stopping.

He panics, his body feels wierd and cant keep his eyes open for very long due to the air pressing against his face as he descends at a rapid pace.

All he saw was something bright white right before he hits the ground and his vision is cut off again.

He wakes up from what felt like a long nap and instead of seeing his hands... he sees paws, white furred paws and red, red since he is coverd in blood and has a HUGE headache that makes him grab his head in pain.

In this state of pain his head is flooded with questions

-- WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME?! WHY AM I COVERED IN BLOOD!? WHY AM I ... A POKÉMON?! MY HEAD IS KILLING ME! AAGHH --

He breathes heavily and tries to calm down, he is correct,  he is indees a riolu now, why is he covered in blood?Why is he a pokémon?How is he alive?And most importantly,what happened to him in such a short period of time?

Those are questions that most likely no one will have any answers to.

His headache starts to die down and can finally release his head from his grip and feel as normal as he could in this new, wierd body.

He taps himself all over his new furry body to see if he has any injuries but he seems to be completely unarmed.

-- If im fine... where did the blood come from? Did i kill someone by falling from the sky? --

He asks himself, he checks to see if it could be an animal t
or person that broke his fall and got squished but no, it has to be his.

He brushes it off not knowing what to make out of any of this and is now  looking at his surroundings and sees that he is in an open grassy field with trees spaced fast away from each other and a forest not all that far away.

He tries to get up but falls to the ground as he is unable to walk, his new body is way too different to be able to walk the same as he used to before this.

He isnt going to give up tho and starts crawling and tries to climb up to his feet but like a baby, he fails and falls over and over and over again.

His goal is to get to the forest as being in an open field when you can't even walk isnt ideal, and now it is the best time to learm how to walk then ever, the blood on his fur is getting brushed off by the grass below him.

Having almost reached the forest he can somewhat walk now, but he has to balance himself with his new tail, that to him is complete mystery to how it works but manages to walk again just fine.

By the time he reached the forest he can walk normally again now has started practicing how to run and jump.

Learning to do those things again makes him feel like a little kid again and free as he remasters his abilities to walk,run and jump.