chatper.2 [No clue if i will continue]

Dani has caught up with eevee who is moving surprisingly fast.

-- Hey! dont leave me like that!! this place is fuc- OH my God...--

He was originally going to scold eevee for leaving him like that but his attention was stolen by the very bright light in the sky that looks like it mimics the sun.

-- Woah! where did this come from? it was night like 2 seconds ago.. --

Dani says, quite troubled at how the sun is up on the sky instead of the moon, it's like they are in another world almost.

He looks around in circles, he can't belive what he is seeing.

But it is still the same silence and cold that can only be heard and felt at night.

Eevee looks at him spin and look around in awe and excitement with a bored expression on its fluffy face.

Dani's amazement doesn't live for very long as the same clicking sounds that came from the disgusting, sick buizel is back.

It can be heard from all around them this time and is suddenly filling the silence that once was in this weird place.

-- Well... this sucks. Eevee? can you still, you know, kill some more of those things? i hear so many, this place is filled with them. --

Eevee looks at Dani with very viable confusion, titling its head to the right looking up at the riolu.

-- What? What is it?! why are you looking at me like that?? did i do something? --

Eevee balances on its hind legs and with one of its front paws tries to mimic a punch and falls back on all fours.

-- aah! i get it now. You see,hahah i can't fight, so umm you are on your own on the fighting scene.--

Eevee's eyes widen with fear, realizing it has to do all the fighting, alone.

-- Dont look at me like that... im sorry but i dont even think i know any moves -- He looks away, a bit emberressed and sad at his newly found incompetence of fighting.

The clicking noises shift around withing the strange, ugly forest and soon enough one of those noise makers are getting closer to the two, coming from the right, on the same hall made from trees.

Dani's head turns fast towards the direction of the sound but can't see anything, he looks back at eevee, its already running away.

--HEY! WAIT! --

He yells out before starting running after eevee, he catches up with it quickly tho.

-- Why are we running? can't you take them on? i seem what you did to that buizel, why not now?! --

He asks, switching between looking at eevee and direction he is running in, confused on why eevee can't just fight them again.

Eevee doesnt even look at Dani and just keeps going, the trees seem to be forming hallways looking more like a maze then a part of a forest.

the clicking sounds are further and further away but in front of them appeares a hole in the ground that leads to another very similar looking grass,ground and trees, it is like a portal with this green goo surrounding the hole and the pulsating only adds to Dani's disgust but eevee jumps straight in,
looking up, waiting for Dani to follow its lead.

-- wh- why did you do that? Is it safe?? eevee are you ok? --

Dani is concerned at eevees seemingly reckless actions thus far and is starting to think that he has chosen to save an eevee that might just be a little bit dumb.