Advices I Want To Share With You

1#
You don't give a fuck about  my opinion
So if you are not going to listen to me, don't ask my opinion.
It's like asking if I'm fine when you don't care if I am or not.

2#
If you don't trust the people you talk to yet, do small talk like shopping, hobbies. Don't talk about your insecureties, don't talk about things that can be use against you, because If you talk about that sort of ting to people that are not trustworthy, there's no way to stop them from telling other  people what you wanted to keep a secret.

3#
Prioritize yourself, be selfish because if you're selfless
people gonna step on you all your life.

4#
Silence treatment is better then yelling because if you yell people are gonna think that they still have your attention and even if they have it they don't need to know that they have it.

5#
If your the quiet one in your family when you're arguing with someone especielly the always angry person in your family, that's gonna be you they will demand to stop, because they're not used to it.

So if you're angry because of it, you can come talk to me or speak about it in the comment section, I'm gonna read it and respond if I know how to respond, because I get it.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
I love you all you're all amazing
I hope this advices are  going
to be useful
TOODLES!!!