Chapter 6

☠️MY WORST FEARS☠️

I fear being alone in the dark with cracking noise because that make me think someone watching me.

I'm also scared of seeing mirrors or something that reflects like a window, in the night, because I don't only see my reflection, I also see the spirits, good or bad ones.

I'm terrified of my future but I can't help it, I always think about it.

When I think about going out on my own , I'm always thinking about the possibility of getting lost or attacked and I finish by not wanting to get out at all.

I have a fear of being late, so when I'm late in school, I fear going to school for the day or even sometimes for the week, I literally beg my parents not to go.

That terrifies me  to forget to put something in my suitcase  so I check at least ten times, and always overpack.

I'm capable of doing a panic attack if I yell at other people because I fear they're going to bully me after that.

But I 'm mostly terrified of is to tell my feelings to this girl because she' s my friend  and I don't want to ruin our friendship and also because I already did that.
One girl told me she wasn't interested by me and took advantage of my feelings for her, to take my money and said to me that I  was at fault  for being bullied. The other girl said to me that we could be a couple but only if the girl she was interested in, wasn't interested by her.

But I think I'm going to admit my feelings because otherwise, keeping it a secret , is going to make things weirder between us In the future.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
I love you all, you can talk to me in the comment section I'm always there.

TOODLES!!!