Hammer vs Bullet

Cowboy Cerrone made his debut at New Japan and won Junior Heavyweight Tournament and Championship, Mark and Kevin defeated Jan the Convict and Giant Singh and got them to join Hammer House, Giant Singh and Jan the Convict teamed with Ken Shamrock and defeated Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson and AJ Styles for NJPW Never Strong Openweight Championship. 

Don Frye and Dan Severn won Tag Team Tournament and Championship too, Kevin Randleman won United States Championship and Mark Coleman brutalized down Prince Devitt for IWGP Heavyweight Championship and Bullet Club added more members too now, and there was an issue too, Young Bucks and AJ lost to Giant Singh, Jan Convict and Ken Shamrock, and as a result left Bullet Club, Prince Devitt lost to Coleman and issues a challenge, Coleman makes it Sandusky Ohio, Cowboy Cerrone or Donald Cowboy Cerrone defeated Marty Scrull and defended the championship too. 

Devitt, Anderson, Gallows and Fale with Tonga lost to Coleman, Shamrock, Severn, Frye and Randleman, Kevin Randleman lost the championship and was released, Dan and Don remained and defeated Bullet Club once again, Anderson and Gallows and Devitt left for WWE, Tonga and Fale got more people like AJ Styles, Young Bucks, Tangua Loa, Marty Scrull, Cody Rhodes and Kenny Omega too. 

Giant Singh and Jan the Convict left too, losing to Sanada, Evil and Gedo, and now, Hammer House defeated Styles, Bucks and Omega in a Loser Leaves, and Coleman beat Cody, Kenny and Marty down, injuring Kenny and Marty, and Fale and Tonga agreed for a Hardcore War and Mark Coleman pinned Bad Luck Fale atop Tama Tonga there to end the feud. 

Dan, Don, Mark and Ken left the promotions soon and returned to MMA World, Cowboy Cerrone went to Ring of Fire, became Lightweight Champion and went to the UFC, and Hammer House disbanded after a while but reunited at CMLL Mexico, saving La Parka from Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown, Pagano and Pentagon.