Hammer House in WCW

Mark Coleman made his debut on Monday Night Wars, and called out Hollywood Hogan, NWO Wolfpack defeated NWO Hollywood, and now, NWO Wolfpack Members (Kevin Nash, Sting, Lex Luger, Konan, Rick Flair and Keji Muta) were sent to CMLL and All Japan by Eric Bishoff, and Mark Coleman made his debut defeating The Giant, and calling out everyone, Coleman defeated Ultimate Warrior, Piper and Randy Savage to become WCW Television and United States Champion, billed from Sandusky Ohio, and Kevin Randleman and Wayne Shamrock (Ken) made their debuts, defeating down Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy, Devon Dudley and Bubba Ray Dudley as well as Scott Hall and Scott Steiner, winning WCW Tag Team Championships. 

Don Frye beat Coleman for WCW United States Championship and Dan Severn won Intercontinental Championship from Chris Jericho, Coleman announced Hammer House and called a War against ECW Originals, NWO Hollywood and Hart Foundation Members and Bill Goldberg attacked Mark Coleman, and a War was fixed, Mark Coleman and Bill Goldberg went to a War for 75 Minutes until Coleman pinned Goldberg and defeated him, Hogan and his goons Brian Adams, Curt Henning, Scott Steiner and Scott Hall attacked Kevin Randleman, Dan Severn and Wayne Shamrock, when Coleman and Frye went inside and slammed everyone down, Steiner and Frye developed a strong rivalry and that could have been seen, Coleman started in the eyes of Hogan, Severn, Randleman and Shamrock sat back and chilled up instead. 

Coleman, Randleman and Severn defeated Hall, Steiner and Hogan in a 6 man tag team match for WCW Trios Championship in a fatal four way with Dudley Boyz (Spike, Bubba and Devon) as well as Hart Foundation (Jericho, Owen Heart and Dusty) and now, NWO Hollywood members attacked and only Kevin stood up and slammed Hall on his head down, and injured him and slammed Steiner down too, saving the day. 

Steiner and Randleman wrestled down and Randleman defeated Steiner and Frye defeated Brett Hart down first and Chris Jericho, Owen Heart and Dusty Rhodes in a Gauntlet Match, ending in a Mayhem and now, Hart Foundation, NWO Hollywood, ECW Originals and Hammer House agreed to end it all in a Caged War Games, and one by one members from each team will come, NWO and Hammer House members will start it all, and that was true. 

Dan, Don and Ken defeated Harts and Jericho down, Hammer and Randleman got Tag Team Gold, Ken got Heavyweight Gold, Dan and Don took United States and Television Titles too, and now, War Games happened an Dan Severn and Don Frye made Dreamer tap out, ECW had Tommy Dreamer, Rob Van Dam, Raven and Spike Dudley, and pinned Hulk Hogan down to a count of 3, elimination both of them, Jericho outwrestled Randleman but Coleman pinned him down too, shaking his hands later. 

Randleman, Severn and Shamrock returned to Pride, Don Frye went to New Japan Professional Wrestling, winning IWGP Championship too, reuniting Hammer House against New Japan, helping Shamrock and Severn win Heavyweight Tag Team Gold and Randleman win Openweight Gold, Mark Coleman defeated Hulk Hogan, Brett Hart, Brian Adams, Scott Steiner and Bill Goldberg in a Battle Royal, winning WCW Championship. 

Raven, Richards, Dudley Boys and Dreamer made an attack when Chris Jericho made the save, and Brett Hart showing up, Hammer House brought the War to Raven's Nest, Dudley Boyz (Spike Dudley, Bubba Ray Dudley and Devon Dudley) lost a loser leaves to Hammer House, and Don Frye made a special return, Raven, Rhino, Richards and Dreamer lost a Hardcore War, lost a Caged War Games and Won a Street Fight, and now Bill Goldberg defeated Don Frye twice, Don defeated Bill twice, concluded in Don making Bill tap out to strikes and shaking his hands down. 

Hammer House had Chris Jericho win Intercontinental Championship, Bret Hart won United States Championship, Mark and Don got Tag Team Championship, Don won Heavyweight Championship and now, Jericho and Hart got released and Mark and Don returned to MMA World. 

Don, Dan, Ken, Mark and Kevin went into WWF, and fought with D Generation X Group and Brock Lesnar.