Hammer in Mexico

Thugnasty Bryce Mitchell joined Cowboy Cerrone and was beaten down by a group of Monster Clown, Murder Clown, Psycho Clown, Pagano, Pentagon and Fantasmo, they ambushed La Parka down too when Mark Coleman, Dan Severn and Don Frye showed up, Ken Shamrock and Kevin Randleman got into AAA Mexico with Rampage Jackson, another new member as well as Frank Mir became a Promoter at AAA Mexico, Rampage won Mega Title as Ken and Kevin won Tag Gold, Kevin also won Cruiserweight Championship too. 

Ken won AJPW Triple Crown Championship and Sting won Television Championship who joined Hammer House too, and now Mark Coleman, Dan Severn, Don Frye, Cowboy Cerrone and Thug Nasty declared War, Cowboy and Nasty won Tag Team Gold but lost to Sanada and Naito, Dan and Don won Tag Team Gold, Coleman and Cowboy and Nasty won Trios Gold, defeating Clowns in a Trios Match, Cowboy took Middleweight Championship, Thugnasty took Lightweights Championship, Coleman won Heavyweight Championship, losing to Dan Severn, who lost to Konan, who lost to Don Frye, and Hammer House members defeated Clowns and Pagano in a Falls Count Anywhere Match-Up, as Cowboy, Dan, Don and Bryce Mitchell defeated Murder Clown, Monster Clown, Psycho Clown and Pagano, as Don buried Pagano and pinned him backstage, Cowboy made Monster Clown tap out. 

La Parka announced a Caged War Games, Loser Leaves was on too, and Team Coleman vs Team Fantasmo happened in there too, and Coleman made Fantasmo tap out, defeated the team twice more in a Hardcore War and a Falls Count Anywhere, Clowns left Pagano and Fantasmo, when NWO Wolfpack defeated Hammer House as Nash, Konan and Luger took trios Gold and a friendly match happened, Hammer House defeated NWO Wolfpack and Kevin Nash and Lex Luger retired down, and Konan returned to Promoter Career, Rick Flair joined Sting and Muta at All Japan Professional Wrestling adding Sanada to the mix. 

Mark retired, Don retired, Dan retired, Kevin retired and Ken became a Promoter in the end.