Chapter 13

-Willow-
I bit my lip as I looked at Copeland. 'Maybe I should ask her.' I thought as I walked over to her. "Can we talk?" She looked at me smiling. "Yeah Willow what's on your mind?" I looked at my hands. "I like this girl..." She smiled pulling me closer to her. "Ask her or tell her how you feel. Trust me I had to do it with Zachary." I nodded as I smiled. "thanks Copeland." "Oh!!! Rocket will be here today. Blessthefall and Lights are joining cause well they heard the kids are together." I nodded as I walked to my bunk. I seen Zach close his curtain and grumble about the light.

-Kelley-
My brother wasn't up yet; I kind of figured he didn't go to bed till late. His insomnia is pretty bad. He has stayed up for 4 days straight before. But Cope is helping him like always. I love her she is perfect for my brother. Then theirs me...I can't even tell Caige I like him. I looked at Copeland but she wasn't there. I sighed as I fully turned around and seen Caige.

-Zachary-
I woke to Copeland not next to me so I grabbed my phone.

CoCo: babe if you don't feel good stay in bed I will get some water and other things at Target with my dad. I love you. I will be back soon. Xoxo

I just smiled as I rolled over. I looked out the window and seen mom storm trooping to my sister. "You too!! But only Craig and Gabby's son!!" I watched my sister put her head down. Which in all terms I got out of bed; I stormed out side. "Just because YOU don't like US and you're pregnant doesn't mean you can take it out on us."

She frowned at me as she huffed "I AM YOUR mother." "Are you? You don't act like mother I remember." She frowned as she left. I looked at Caige; his eyes got wide. "If you do anything to hurt my sister i am not afraid to be in juvie." He nodded as I patted my sisters head. I sat on the couch looking at the blank TV. 'Why did I say that?' I thought as a voice said 'because it's true Zach. She has fought with you your whole life.'

I sighed as I grabbed my acoustic guitar as I knew Kellin was going on stage first. But since sound check was first I went to find Katelynne. When I found her I smiled. "Can I do sound check since they aren't here yet?" She nodded as I ran up to the stage as I started.
'Waking up without you
It doesn't feel right
To sleep with only memories
It's harder every night
Sometimes I think I can feel you breathing on my neck
Tonight I'm reaching out to the stars
I think that he owes me a favor
It doesn't matter where you are
I'll hold you again
I wish I could hear your voice
And don't leave me alone in this bed
I wish I could touch you once more
And don't leave me alone in this bed
Not tonight, not tomorrow
I've got the feeling that this will never cease
Living in these pictures
It never comes with ease
I swear that if I could make this right
You'd be back by now
Tonight I'm screaming out to the stars
He knows he owes me a favor
It doesn't matter where you are
You'll be mine again
I wish I can hear your voice
And don't leave me alone in this bed
I wish I could touch you once more
And don't leave me alone in this bed
What about the plans that we had
We'd been crazy not to go
Meet me in capeside
I wish I can hear your voice
And don't leave me alone in this bed
I wish I could touch you once more
And don't leave me alone in this bed
Don't leave me alone, don't leave me alone
Don't leave me alone in this bed
Don't leave me alone, don't leave me alone
Don't leave me alone in this bed'

The fans cheered as I smiled hugely. I seen Copeland as she ran up to me jumping on me as I got her and spin as I hugged her. "I Love You!!!!" She cried as I smiled at her as we heard the fans awed at us. Kellin shot me a smiled to give me a I did this on purpose smile. I thanked him quietly. We talked with the fans for a bit before Coco dragged me off the to the bus.

We got there as she kissed me softly. "I love you Zachy" I just smiled. "I love you too Coco." She giggled a little as the door opened as we seen Willow and Rocket. I smiled; "awe." Willow blushed. "Seen your preference Zach you did amazing." I nodded. "Let's all go celebrate. You and Willow and Kelley and Caige!!" I nodded as I got on Twitter.

Zachy Vincent (@Scorpionmk): celebrating my sis @KelleyFlower and @Caigetheminster. Also @Willowingsunset and @Rocketiswild getting together.

I looked to see the door opening again as we got up as Ronnie came in. "Can I talk to the girls?" I nodded. While we left I heard mom an dad fighting once again. Copeland had her Jack Skellington clutch as I
Grabbed my wallet.

My sister, Caige, Rocket, and Willow; were ahead of Copeland and I. She grabbed my hand; I looked at her she was smiling and happy. I love what has become.